Colorado Babies

Preggo Mommies Meet-Up in Boulder!

Hi ladies,

I live in Boulder and would love to connect with other mom's-to-be!  I am 10 weeks pregnant with my first child and due in October.  My husband and I moved here two summer's ago from San Diego and are eager to meet other couples who may also be expecting :) 

Would love to get together for tea/coffee, lunch, hike, yoga or just plain girl time!

Let me know!

Heather

Re: Preggo Mommies Meet-Up in Boulder!

• Set something up!  There will probably be at least a few ladies on here who would be up for a meet up.

I am mostly available on the weekends and would be more interested in lunch/brunch, or coffee/tea than hiking or yoga.   

• I'd be in! Although at this point in my pregnancy, hiking might be a bit outta the question (due in May)
  • Loading the player...
  • Coffee sounds great! Decaf though right? :] Yeah probably not such a good idea to hike in your third trimester. I'm barely three months along and not even really showing yet! So Saturday or Sunday late morning / early afternoon both work for me. Lets see, the Laughing Goat or Starbuck's on Pearl? Any other faves?
  • Saturday works better for me than Sunday. I've never been much of a coffee drinker so I'll leave final location decision up to you guys. I'll be okay with whatever you choose.
  • Sundays are usually out for me. I can do an earlier lunch/coffee meetup this Saturday if we want to? Lunch is usually a better option I think since we get to eat and we get a longer chance to chat.
  • Sure, all sounds good. Looking forward to it! Saturday around 11:00 or 12:00 work? Any restaurant suggestions?
  • Noon works for me. I live in Thornton, so I don't know very many places to eat in Boulder, but someplace not too fancy would be good. Last time we did a meet up, we met at Udis in Arvada, so something similar to that might work out well?
  • Oh didn't realize you were in Thornton. Boulder may be quite a drive for you. I wonder if we could meet somewhere in between? I'm fairly new to the area so really don't know of anything outside of Boulder. Unless you're up for a Saturday morning getaway then I could totally suggest some great places. We could always just look up a Udi's in Broomfield?
  • I don't personally mind heading out to Boulder, it's not that far for me and sometimes it's nice to spend time in other towns. I'd say just pick a location and a time and if people can show up they will. That's what we did last time and worked out pretty well.
  • I also don't live in Boulder, so I don't have any awesome suggestions. If you want some generic suggestions, I might say Beau Jo's, or Mad Greens. Or somewhere more centrally located, we could do CPK at Flatirons. I'm really okay with anywhere though, just choose a place and a time.
  • imageEshugars:
    I also don't live in Boulder, so I don't have any awesome suggestions. If you want some generic suggestions, I might say Beau Jo's, or Mad Greens. Or somewhere more centrally located, we could do CPK at Flatirons. I'm really okay with anywhere though, just choose a place and a time.

ooooh cpk! I'd be down with CPK! Then I can get some new maternity tanks at old navy too... 

• I just realized I suggested two pizza places. This should not be interpreted as a serious pizza craving. I will survive at a location without pizza if that's what you choose, I promise.
  • imagecrazycoffeegirl:

imageEshugars:
    I also don't live in Boulder, so I don't have any awesome suggestions. If you want some generic suggestions, I might say Beau Jo's, or Mad Greens. Or somewhere more centrally located, we could do CPK at Flatirons. I'm really okay with anywhere though, just choose a place and a time.

ooooh cpk! I'd be down with CPK! Then I can get some new maternity tanks at old navy too... 

I actually suggested it due to its close proximity to PotteryBarn Kids myself... Should we just commit to CPKat noon?
  • Ha ha that's pretty funny! Well now that you mention it pizza sounds awesome! Yum! Ok, CPK it is! Saturday, 12:00 noon, Flatirons :
  • imageEshugars:
    imagecrazycoffeegirl:

imageEshugars:

I actually suggested it due to its close proximity to PotteryBarn Kids myself... Should we just commit to CPKat noon?

I'd be willing to commit to that...but since ColoradoGirl suggested a meetup, maybe we should wait to make sure that works for her? Btw, it'll be good to see ya again and catch up! 

• And there we go...done, done and done. see you all then! I'll be the short prego asian gal...i shouldn't be hard to miss, Eshugars found me pretty easily last time :)
  • We can do another meet up actually in Boulder sometime - I promise not to hijack that one.  

See you all on Saturday! 

• Sounds good! I'm tall brunette and don't look preggo!

• Hey ladies!  I'm busy this weekend, but I'd love to meet up with some other expectant Boulder-area moms next time you get together!  I'm due in August, so I'm still fairly mobile, but I have bad knees, so even though I'm not huge I can't do much hiking.  ><  If anyone else is a dog owner though, I'd love to meet up at a dog park if the weather is nice!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • maybe we should meet outside the restaurant (like in the mall in front of the place) so we don't have to try hunting each other down inside the restaurant? I know I'm kinda hard to miss with my big ol' prego belly and all, but if you don't look pregnant yet, it might be kinda hard to find you...
  • imagecrazycoffeegirl:
    maybe we should meet outside the restaurant (like in the mall in front of the place) so we don't have to try hunting each other down inside the restaurant? I know I'm kinda hard to miss with my big ol' prego belly and all, but if you don't look pregnant yet, it might be kinda hard to find you...

Let's do this- meet out front inside the mall.  I'm wearing red today. 

• imageEshugars:

imagecrazycoffeegirl:
    maybe we should meet outside the restaurant (like in the mall in front of the place) so we don't have to try hunting each other down inside the restaurant? I know I'm kinda hard to miss with my big ol' prego belly and all, but if you don't look pregnant yet, it might be kinda hard to find you...

Let's do this- meet out front inside the mall.  I'm wearing red today. 

sounds good! I'm wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt today and I'll probably have an old navy shopping bag with me...see ya in a couple hours!

• Great I'm wearing a tan and red sweater. May be there a little after 12. See you then!
  • imagecarlieanddanwedding:
    Hey ladies!  I'm busy this weekend, but I'd love to meet up with some other expectant Boulder-area moms next time you get together!  I'm due in August, so I'm still fairly mobile, but I have bad knees, so even though I'm not huge I can't do much hiking.  ><  If anyone else is a dog owner though, I'd love to meet up at a dog park if the weather is nice!

I'm definitely be up for meeting in Boulder but am flying home next Saturday to see family.  I'll be back on the 31st so anytime after that works for me!

• Coming late to this post and wondering if you got the meet-up started. Just found out I'm pregnant (due late Dec. or early Jan).  I'd love to find some other women to hike with this summer, especially because I'll probably give up some of my other forms of exercise (horseback riding, cycling, and skiing) during the pregnancy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"