Pre-School and Daycare

Movie recs for a 3-year old?

Hey, all! My oldest LOVES Rio and Wall-e.  Any other movies you can recommend that are this speed? :)  Thanks so much! :)

Re: Movie recs for a 3-year old?

• We just watched our first whole movie recently- Robots.  GOod fun!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Disney's Cars is a must, and the Curious George movie is adorable.

• Loading the player...
  • The Lorax, Lion King, Aristocats, Lady & the Tramp, anything Winnie the Pooh (Heffalump Movie especially).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My son lived, ate, and breathed Cars when he was 3.  There are a few slightly nerve-wracking scenes where a car tries to escape from a town and where a car is chased by a mean-looking giant combine.  But even my sensitive kid wasn't too bummed out by this stuff.  And it's got a really good message.
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • I second The Lorax, super cute and my kids are drawn to it.

Also Fox and the Hound was a big hit, all the Toy Story series, Brave, Tangled, Wreck it Ralph.

Neither of my kids were fans of the Cars movies though

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • rsd12rsd12 member
    My 3 yr old... actually all of my boys at 3 lived on the cars movies. But they also like lorax, ice age movies, finding nemo. Monsters inc and brave were not huge hits... a bit scary for them. I thought how to train a dragon was super cute too!
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • DS loves: Cars, Cars 2, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc and any Mickey Mouse movie
    Loving Life being Brett's Mama! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD loved Madagascar.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the suggestions, ladies!  I'll definitely add them to my movie list! Argh, this winter is waaaay too long. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"