Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Movie recs for a 3-year old?

Hey, all! My oldest LOVES Rio and Wall-e.  Any other movies you can recommend that are this speed? :)  Thanks so much! :)

Re: Movie recs for a 3-year old?

• Options

We just watched our first whole movie recently- Robots.  GOod fun!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Disney's Cars is a must, and the Curious George movie is adorable.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The Lorax, Lion King, Aristocats, Lady & the Tramp, anything Winnie the Pooh (Heffalump Movie especially).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My son lived, ate, and breathed Cars when he was 3.  There are a few slightly nerve-wracking scenes where a car tries to escape from a town and where a car is chased by a mean-looking giant combine.  But even my sensitive kid wasn't too bummed out by this stuff.  And it's got a really good message.
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Options

I second The Lorax, super cute and my kids are drawn to it.

Also Fox and the Hound was a big hit, all the Toy Story series, Brave, Tangled, Wreck it Ralph.

Neither of my kids were fans of the Cars movies though

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    rsd12rsd12 member
    My 3 yr old... actually all of my boys at 3 lived on the cars movies. But they also like lorax, ice age movies, finding nemo. Monsters inc and brave were not huge hits... a bit scary for them. I thought how to train a dragon was super cute too!
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Options
    DS loves: Cars, Cars 2, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc and any Mickey Mouse movie
    Loving Life being Brett's Mama! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DD loved Madagascar.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for the suggestions, ladies!  I'll definitely add them to my movie list! Argh, this winter is waaaay too long. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"