Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1. How are you?

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3. What are you looking forward to this week? 

4. If you could remodel one room in your house, what would it be and what would you do to it? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1. How are you?  I'm good.  Had a doctor's appointment this morning, so I only had to work 5 hours today! :-)

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight/lowlight - very low-key weekend!

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Having a couple of friends over for dinner on Friday night!!  Butler/Xavier game on Saturday!!

4. If you could remodel one room in your house, what would it be and what would you do to it? That's a tough one...since we just bought this house.  I would say, I would want to remodel our kitchen.  It's definitely bigger/more cabinet space than the old house, but I don't think it's big enough.  I don't have enough cabinet space.

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• ebd08ebd08 member

1.  Good!

2.  My parents were here for the weekend.  We checked out the Rhythm Discovery Center and I introduced them to a little cafe that I love.  

Lowlight - hearing that a friend who has only been married 6 months is already having marital problems. 

3.  We joined a gym yesterday!  Looking forward to checking out all the classes.

4.  We just moved to a new(er) house a couple of months ago and I'm pretty happy with it.  2/3 of our basement is unfinished, so I'd like to finish that at some point.  In addition to DH's man cave (the 1/3 that is already finished), it will probably end up being a play room and storage space. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How are you? Doing well!

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight? We had our anatomy scan on Friday - the baby looks great and we found out we are having a boy! So excited : ) Lowlight: didn't feel well pretty much all day on Sunday

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Not much going on this week but, as always, I am looking forward to the weekend.

4. If you could remodel one room in your house, what would it be and what would you do to it? Our house was built in 1918 and was a complete remodel, which we have been working on for seven years now. At this point, I just want it to be done!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• 1. Man, I am sick. Like, 3 different kinds of sick. Can't swallow :( Not awesome.

2. Highlight: Dinner out to a fancy new place without the kids.

Lowlight: Getting really sick.

3. Hopefully feeling better!

4. Well, since we just bought a new house I have lots of ideas! The house is amazing but we need more space. We are planning to build an addition with a home theatre and playroom. We finished our basement in our old house to include a theatre/bar/playroom, but that was just a practice run :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageebd08:

1. How are you? Rejuvenated, physically and spiritually.

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight: had an awesome weekend at my church's women's retreat

3. What are you looking forward to this week? DH had Spring break!

4. If you could remodel one room in your house, what would it be and what would you do to it? My kitchen. The size is decent, but there is no storage and about 4 feet of counter space (which has to hold the coffee pot, toaster, microwave, and canisters of flour and sugar.

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"