November 2011 Moms

First time snow PIP

So we got hit with about 20 inches of snow over the span of the last 2 weeks and LO finally got to experience the snow.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

Re: First time snow PIP

• How cute! I haven't taken Milo out to play in the snow yet. I some strange anxiety about it. I am REALLY hoping that we get another good snow here so that I can take him out before it is too late this season.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love seeing snow babies! Adorable

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So cute!
         Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
  • He is adorable and looks like he liked it! I'm taking LO to his grandpas cabin in CO. Can't wait for him to have fun in snow!!
  • Cute!  I was finally able to bring my girls out and they were loving it until I turned the sled to quickly.  DD2 flipped out and face planted in the snow...mom of the year here.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Aww! We live in Georgia, so we haven't even had our first snow yet. We'll have to drive to the mountains next year if we don't get any this year...
  • So cute!  We've had a fair amount of snow this year and DH has taken DD outside in the snow quite a few times.  They have so much fun!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"