June 2013 Moms
Options

Have suddenly developed narcolepsy!

I think I lost my second trimester energy! I have been fighting to stay awake since I got out of bed this morning and I actually slept well last night! seriously...I only got up once to pee!! I fell asleep on the bus, I nearly nodded off 3 times at my desk, i fell asleep in the lunch room and again on the bus on the way home!

Anyone else losing their 2nd trimester buzz?

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Have suddenly developed narcolepsy!

• Options
    Yup

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #1 Since June 2011
    BFP #1 2/25/12 EDD 11/3/12 - BO 3/14/12 D&C 03/23/12
    BFP #2 9/30/12 EDD 6/10/13 DOB 5/20/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    *PgAL/PAL Welcome*

• Options
    Yep, mine was short lived.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What is this 'buzz' you speak of? It sounds nice even if it is only for a little while. I have been exhausted since 1st tri with no reprieve.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Good grief. I felt so alone until right now. I was just telling hubs that I just don't have any energy and just want to sleep all day. It doesn't help that I work a wonky shift of 7p-4a. It's taken everything I have to not just sleep for 12 hours a day.

• Options
    I've not had the energy that the second tri is meant to give you! I always nap. I'm exhausted by around 4ish
  • Options
    I never got it! We went for a walk this morning and when Emma went down for a nap, so did I! I planned on resting my legs and back for a bit and doing some things around the house and ended up taking a 90 minute nap, thank goodness Emma took a 2 hour nap, lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been more tired in second tri than I was in first.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

4 losses: Natural m/c 8w 1/11, CP 12/11, CP 3/12, and our perfectly healthy baby girl Charlotte Grace, missed M/C 5/31/12 at 8w5d
    DX: Endo, heterozygous MTHFR, low progesterone
    Surprise unmedicated BFP 9/21/12!! Beta #1 9/22 (10 DPO) 46 Beta #2 9/24 (12 DPO) 226! Heartbeat 136 bpm at 7w! It's a BOY!  Theodore Joshua born 5/23/13 at 7:36am via c/s, 7lb13oz, 19.25in
    TTC#2 5/14, BFP 8/15/14!  Beta #1 16 (11 DPO), Beta #2 71 (14 DPO) Beta #3 164 (16 DPO) Beta #4 633 (21 DPO) Beta #5 1487 (23 DPO) Heartbeat 121 bpm at 6w6d!  EDD 4/25/15
  • Options
    I had a bunch of energy for about three weeks around 21 weeks but now I am back to having no energy...almost worse then it was first trimester. It sucks!
    image         image

• Options
    Yup! I'm asleep by 9 and could take 100 naps during the day if it weren't for work. I'm just nervous about the 3rd trimester when it's hot and i'm uncomfortable. Crying
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    oh man i could totally go to bed at 730pm and sleep until 10am!! stupid 1230 to 9pm shifts!! I got like a power surge at 18 weeks and now i can't get so much as a spark! lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Worst thing is, I have narcolepsy!  I knew it would be rough to go through a pregnancy with no medication, but holy moly, it is HORRIBLE!  No matter how much sleep...what a PIA.  It'll all be worth it though! 

• Options
    One day I'll have energy and then the next day I'll feel like a zombie. I'm just grateful that it's not constant for me, yet....

Me and Zech

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"