Parenting
Options

If you block someone on TB..

I know you can't see what they post, but can they see what you post?

Also, is there a way for them to see that you have them blocked?

Not planning to block anyone-- just curious. :)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

Re: If you block someone on TB..

• Options

They can still see your posts.  Usually the only way for people to tell is by noticing you ignoring them.  Like if they ask you something in particular. 

Also, if someone quotes the blockee, you can see their post.

• Options
    imagesofamonkey:

They can still see your posts.  Usually the only way for people to tell is by noticing you ignoring them.  Like if they ask you something in particular. 

Also, if someone quotes the blockee, you can see their post.

Got it! Thanks.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I know someone on my April '13 BMB blocked me because I can see that she's replied to a thread but then can't see the reply itself.  Also, when she creates a post I can't see the OP but I can see all the replies.  I can also see what she says if she's quoted by someone who hasn't blocked me.

In short, if the person is observant enough then yes, they'll figure out they're blocked, lol.

// I love you too. //

• Options
    imageNativeFloridian:

I know someone on my April '13 BMB blocked me because I can see that she's replied to a thread but then can't see the reply itself.  Also, when she creates a post I can't see the OP but I can see all the replies.  I can also see what she says if she's quoted by someone who hasn't blocked me.

In short, if the person is observant enough then yes, they'll figure out they're blocked, lol.

Are you sure you don't have her blocked?

• Options
    They see everything like normal so, yes, they see your posts and there is no notification on their end when you block them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecrystalbaby:
    imageoverture:
    imageNativeFloridian:

Are you sure you don't have her blocked?

Yeah, you must have accidentally blocked her. Go to "unblock bumpies" to the left (scroll down). And see if she is on your list of blocked Bumpies.

Ain't thurr.  Could be another case of drunk Bump, who knows?

// I love you too. //

• Options
    imageNativeFloridian:

Ain't thurr.  Could be another case of drunk Bump, who knows?

Hey, I understand.  Drunk bump happens to the best of us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"