Maryland Babies
Options

Pediatrician near Eldersburg, Westminster, Ellicott City MD Area

Hello... Trying to find a doctor for baby, are you going or do you know of a doctor near Eldersburg, Westminster, Ellicott City Maryland that you like and is good with the little one?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatrician near Eldersburg, Westminster, Ellicott City MD Area

• Options
    I love DS's pediatrician in Eldersburg, Dr. Thomas Hickey with Liberty Pediatrics. We've also seen the other Drs and NPs in the practice and they are great too.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Options
    Dr Cathy Mailander at Parnes May and Associates in Ellicott City. We do see the others in the practice for sick visits but stay for Dr Mailander. She is so awesome with the kids, always very helpful and never judges. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go to Carroll Children'sCenter in Westminster.  I love Dr. Scobie, and Dr. Chung, and Wendy, who I think is a NP.  I am not going to lie, thy are the only ones I like there, but they are really good.   
  • Options

imageholly321:
    We go to Carroll Children'sCenter in Westminster.  I love Dr. Scobie, and Dr. Chung, and Wendy, who I think is a NP.  I am not going to lie, thy are the only ones I like there, but they are really good.   

Carroll Children's Center here too! We see Dr. Chung and he's great. I do agree though; some of the nurses are a little flighty (I guess that's how I would describe it?)  If I call with a question, I feel like I end up answering it myself before I can get it out of them.  But we do love Dr. Chung and all of the staff is super friendly.

• Options

If you are looking for a very breastfeeding friendly doctor with many years of experience, check out Dr. Wells in Eldersburg. He's been a doctor over 36 years, so I'm not sure when he will retire, but he's wonderful. Highly recommend!

Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Laura Lieberman and her staff in Westminster.
  • Options

I work next door to Liberty Pediatrics : ) 

We don't have kids to bring there yet, but they do refer patients to us- all of which say excellent things about them!

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We see Dr. Landrum at the Pediatric Center in Ellicott City (though they also have an office in Catonsville). I can't say enough great things about Dr. Landrum - I absolutely love her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"