Trying to Get Pregnant

Intro and Newbie ?

Hi Ladies...

I have posted once before and have been lurking over the last month so I thought I would introduce myself. DH and I are ttc #2. DS is 20 months. This our 3rd month trying. We are really excited about adding to our family!

The last time I posted I was asking about my period post breastfeeding. I stopped nursing DS cold turkey 5 weeks ago right in the middle of my period. I had had my period back for about 4 months and was getting back to being pretty regular until I stopped breastfeeding. I bled for 10 days and started OPKs on CD10 and tested for 14 days without getting a +. This cycle was 36 days....8 days longer than my last 3 cycles which is to be expected with the hormone change. DH and I were going every other day and obviously with no success bc I got AF today. I don't think that I ovulated last month which I know can happen and cannot be confirmed without temping. Here leads into my question: 1. Has anyone experienced no ovulation post breastfeeding? If so, how many months? 2. If I want to start temping, is it necessary to go 3 hrs w straight sleep? DS is not a good sleeper and ends up in bed w us in the middle of the night which means that I get up a lot in addition to my multiple bathroom trips. I really get up almost every 2-3 hours. I know it is a problem that I have to tried to fix and gets SO much worse when pregnant. Any insight would be helpful! Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!!!! 

Re: Intro and Newbie ?

• I can't answer the BFing question but it's really important to get at least the 3 full hours of sleep. If you get up the first time consistently each night, just take your temp then. PS. I'd make a new account without your full name as your screenname. There are lots of internet crazies out there.

***SIGGY/TICKER WARNING***

TTC since September 2012 ~ DH(32): Non-obstructive azoospermia, Me(32): Normal

10/13 - TESE found sperm!! ~ 11/13 - IVF w/ ICSI #1 ~ ER 11/23/13 ~ 10 R, 9 M, 8 F

ET 11/29/13 ~ Transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts, 5 frosties

12/5/13 -  BFP!!! Beta #1 (12/7/13) - 189  Beta #2 (12/9/13) - 401 Beta #3 5871

12/16/13 U/S #1 - TWINS!! EDD - August 16, 2014 ~ 7/19/14 - Our beautiful baby girls joined the world!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"