July 2012 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Thursday..

Im feeling like my own twatwaffle this morning. I need to start exercising and quit complaing about my aches and pains that can be cured with just a little exercise. Not to mention I need to loose 40lbs before summer gets here. I've already lost 20 though so that's a good thing.

Ok laides share you twatwaffle's this morning!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Twatwaffle Thursday..

• Options
    Our upstairs tennant who is also my SIL (not the pregnant SIL with the FB page for her embryo, a different SIL), frequently likes to re arrange furniture, vacuum, try out her new running shoes, hang pictures and run her sewing machine at ALL HOURS of the night.  Last night it started at 1am and is still going.  How does it never cross her mind that "Hey, you know what?, there's an infant trying to sleep right below me, maybe I should wait till morning to feng shue my pad".  And MH and I want to respect her right to live her life as she want's, but I think he is going to have a talk with her tonight.  It's just getting so out of hand, and when I come back to bed after waking up with S, it is hard for me to fall back to sleep with all the noise.  Soooo, she get's my waffle vote today.
  • Options
    I was debating about posting this, because I didn't want to come across as insensitive in any way to those who have experienced a miscarriage.

I would like to nominate my cousin, who told our family that she needed her mom to come and stay with her for a few weeks out of state to help her take care of her four year old because she had had a miscarriage. We all expressed our sympathy, etc.

Come to find out, she did not have a miscarriage. She had a boob job and didn't want anyone to know. Her mom was in on it, too.

Who does that?!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My uterus is a TW.  It keeps cramping and being annoying, yet no period shows itself.  I am ready to have my normal ute back!

My dog is also a TW.  She's completely housebroken, yet pees in the floor at my Mom's.  I'm about to turn her into a rug.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageelizdg:
    I was debating about posting this, because I didn't want to come across as insensitive in any way to those who have experienced a miscarriage. I would like to nominate my cousin, who told our family that she needed her mom to come and stay with her for a few weeks out of state to help her take care of her four year old because she had had a miscarriage. We all expressed our sympathy, etc. Come to find out, she did not have a miscarriage. She had a boob job and didn't want anyone to know. Her mom was in on it, too. Who does that?!

Indifferent

• Options

Are we allowed to nominate our kids? My oldest son is 11 and in 5th grade. I checked his grades online yesterday and almost had a heart attack. He has a D in math, a high D that is almost a C, but it is still a D. I flipped my shiz on him. He gets the nomination because he was so nonchalant about it like it wasn't a big deal. The stuff he turns in has mostly good grades, except there are a few assignments where he didn't complete it, show all the work, or flat out turn it in- which has resulted in the D. All right, I admit this is a lame one, I just really wanted to get it off my chest because it bothers me! 

I guess in reality, I could also be getting the nomination because when I say I flipped my shiz on him, I really did. I'm sure he was standing there calling me all sorts of grand names in his head during my lovely lecture!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't have anything good today...So I'll nominate my dog, Elliott. I love his crazy asss but OMG I cannot stand the dog hair anymore. My kid is forever covered in it. I lint roll her several times a day. It's ingrained in my couch, in my bed, I found dog hair in my MF'ing freezer! It has NEVER been like this before and he's almost 5... What gives little dude? What gives??

Poor little guy is getting a homemade haircut today, by yours truly. I've never done it before and it's really cold out. I already feel really bad for him. 

And to that skankapotamus that faked a miscarriage... That's some bad karma lady, really bad karma. 

• Options

my fiance is being a total TW... After dealing with an under the weather baby all day and then the two kids that I babysit I ran home to cook dinner...instead of saying thank you or maybe helping with the dishes he b*tches about how it tastes. then he proceeded to whine and moan about how the baby is going to get him sick.  thats the last time that I cook for him for a while!

• Options
    imageljanette85:

my fiance is being a total TW... After dealing with an under the weather baby all day and then the two kids that I babysit I ran home to cook dinner...instead of saying thank you or maybe helping with the dishes he b*tches about how it tastes. then he proceeded to whine and moan about how the baby is going to get him sick.  thats the last time that I cook for him for a while!

You should make him dinner tonight and throat punch him as he swallows his first bite... That will teach him!

• Options
    imageandreab7412:
    imagemrsj0423:
    imageljanette85:

You should make him dinner tonight and throat punch him as he swallows his first bite... That will teach him!

This. Or cook gist favorite but only make enough for you. Take the last bite just as he notices the food.

Absolutely. If he doesn't like what you make, he can make his own :) 

• Options

imageelizdg:
    I was debating about posting this, because I didn't want to come across as insensitive in any way to those who have experienced a miscarriage. I would like to nominate my cousin, who told our family that she needed her mom to come and stay with her for a few weeks out of state to help her take care of her four year old because she had had a miscarriage. We all expressed our sympathy, etc. Come to find out, she did not have a miscarriage. She had a boob job and didn't want anyone to know. Her mom was in on it, too. Who does that?!

What a horrible thing to lie about and make up. She is Lord of Twatwaffles!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    imageBubbaJug:
    imageandreab7412:
    imagemrsj0423:
    imageljanette85:

This. Or cook gist favorite but only make enough for you. Take the last bite just as he notices the food.

Absolutely. If he doesn't like what you make, he can make his own :) 

lmao! good suggestions...he got an earful from me this morning... what a d*ck!!
  • Options

imageelizdg:
    I would like to nominate my cousin, who told our family that she needed her mom to come and stay with her for a few weeks out of state to help her take care of her four year old because she had had a miscarriage. We all expressed our sympathy, etc. Come to find out, she did not have a miscarriage. She had a boob job and didn't want anyone to know. Her mom was in on it, too. Who does that?!

The Twatwaffle of the week, that's who!  Holy cow!

• Options

imageelizdg:

That is pretty insensitive of your cousin.  Twat!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"