1st Trimester
Options

Ultrasound Pic!!

We had our first ultrasound yesterday.This is our first baby so we had no idea what to expect. It was awesome to see our little one in there. My husband about *** himself when he saw the heartbeat. [that was probably the best part]  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 

Re: Ultrasound Pic!!

• Options
    How awesome! We go for ours today to hear the heartbeat! We are soooooo excited! I can't wait to see my hubby's face! How far along are you? So happy for you. God bless you guys and your precious baby. :

We can't wait to meet you, our baby surfer GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

IMG_0517
  • Options
    Those are amazing quality pics for first ultrasound, especially as early as you are.  Congrats!
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!! We are only 9 weeks.. We still weren't able to hear the heartbeat but she said it was at 179. I think we will be able to hear it at our next appointment in March. Have fun at your appointment it really is such a neat experience. 

• Options

imagecc0220:
    Those are amazing quality pics for first ultrasound, especially as early as you are.  Congrats!

Thank you! I was really surprised how detailed.. She did the ultrasound on my stomach and you could see a blob and I was like that's so neat and she was like just wait til i blow it up ad you can see the baby in detail! so cool! 

• Options

imagejj32:
    WOW! That is amazing!!!! Was that 3D?

It was 3D and there was also a 4D. But the only difference was the coloring was slightly different. 

• Options
    Wow, your pics are incredible!

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• Options
    Love it! What great pics!!!

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
    Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"