Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Knee Walking

Hello fellow Mommies! My son is 15 months old and has been walking on his knees for the past 2 months. He knows how to walk, I have seen him walk as well as my husband and the babysitter. He takes a couple of steps and then drops to his knees. Has anyone else experienced this with their LO's? We have been trying to coax him to walk by stretching out our arms, saying up up up and giving him a hand but he'll refuse. Any suggestions on what we can do? Even when he is on playdates with other babies and at his play groups he still walks on his knees. 

Re: Knee Walking

• Options
    My guy did this at 16 months for 3-4 days - but only right outside our front door.  I think he was fooling around/playing/experimenting with the way it felt.  He would walk everywhere else, but if I set him down a couple feet from our door he would drop to his knees and make me hold his hand while he shuffled on his knees.  This is the same period of time where he tried to limbo walk a lot too - leaning back as far as he could while he walked.  I think they're just experimenting at this age with movement.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"