1st Trimester
Options

going through a lot right now and need someone to talk to

hi everyone! im 10 weeks. im new to baby bump and im glad im not the only one who feels the way i do. im nauseous all day, i cant sleep  my boobs hurt so much and im having crazy dreams,  im always hungry. i cry all of the time and i cant talk to my husband cuz he doesnt get it. looking forward to my second trimester.

Re: going through a lot right now and need someone to talk to

• Options
    I'm with you! I'm so ready for second trimester! I have the same symptoms! Some days are better then others though. Im lucky to have a husband who tries to understand and be there for me. I hope you get to feeling better soon! It gets better.
  • Options
    I totally understand. Everyone keeps asking me how I'm feeling and all I can say is awful. Luckily my husband has been very understanding. I have some friends who are 11 and 12 weeks they say it's much better now. Hope that helps.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    my second trimester was great actually. good luck to you ladies that yours improves as well.
  • Options
    I'm at 13 weeks and still waiting for it to get better! almost got hospitalized yesterday. :(  anyway, hope you feel better soon dear!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"