San Diego Babies
Options

Moving to San Diego

I'm new to this board moving to Escondido next month. I'm a FTM due in July and looking forward to meeting other local mommies.

Re: Moving to San Diego

• Options
    Where are you moving from?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    North Carolina
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome!

Hope the move goes well!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Welcome to North County SD!!!

There is a great group on mommys in North County and I highly recommend checking out Babies in Bloom in Vista. They have a lot of great resources to get you connected! Also, Stroller Strides HQ is in San Marcos, so you are in good hands with a lot of resources around you!

I teach prenatal yoga in San Marcos, but there are so much wonderful support in this immediate area.

Let us know what you are looking forward to.

• Options
    Thank you for responding, I will defenitly reach out to those resources you provided and Ill be in contact once i get there to enroll in yoga.
  • Options
    I go to babies in bloom weekly! On Tuesdays and Fridays there is a breastfeeding support group, open to pregnant mommas as well. check out their website, they have tons of stuff! Maybe I'll see you there!
  • Options
    Welcome!  I live in Escondido as well :)  Like the other ladies have said, there are lots of mommy groups around, you can always check out meetup.com to see if there is one that fits your specific interests.  Congrats on your soon to be little one
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"