D.C. Area Babies
Options

Children's Consignment Sale in DC Metro Area

Our Stylish Kids Children's Consignment Sale
March 23, 2013, 8:00 am?1:00 pm
14815 Pratt St, Upper Marlboro, MD
Marlboro Volunteer Fire Department

Our Stylish Kids Children?s Consignment Sale offers a great way for you to reduce the clutter in your house, earn money, and buy great items for your children at bargain prices. Sale items include: baby & children?s clothes, toys, nursery accessories, books & DVDs, and much more! All items 50% off 12:00noon-1:00pm. Sellers welcome and can shop before the public! Registration ends March 19, 2013.

Visit the website at www.ourstylishkids.com to learn more!

Married to DH 9/9/06 DD arrived 11/10/07 DS arrived 5/26/11

Re: Children's Consignment Sale in DC Metro Area

• Options
    This looks great. I'll be out of town this weekend, but I will pass the information along to friends. I am so happy to see such a great event in PG County! I always see things like this in MoCo and that is just too far away!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for the info! I live in Springfield, work in downtown DC, so that?s helpful. I have had a whole lot of luck with local area thrift stores as well ($200 Jeep jogging stroller for $50, for example), Craigslist?s Free page ($2,000 worth of baby clothing and toys from some amazing giving people), and the Craigslist regular sales items as well. So those are good places to check out. Tip: I use the iPad/iPhone Craigslist app for getting in those quick replies.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"