Adoption
Options

Adoption Prayer Group : )

Hi everyone, sorry I?m late! This has been a crazy weekend so far. Welcome to the Adoption Prayer Group. We are a support group that uses the power of prayer. If you want to join you?ll get a prayer buddy and all you have to do is simply include that person in your prayers. If you?d like to join, have any concerns, special prayer requests, praise, or need to reach me outside of the bump please email me at

DaisyZH0505@yahoo.com. New members are always welcome!

This week in Praise: Praise for Amyaggie97, R?s follow-up with the cardiologist went well, let?s all pray that she gets another clean scan at 7 months! Special Prayer Requests davidandheather: Prayers for her mom?s health and wellness, prayers for strength and guidance for them during this difficult time. Also, let?s Welcome our newest member RealLifeWithKids!!! Do you have a praise or prayer request? Let me know either by responding to this post, PM-ing me or e-mailing me at

DaisyZH0505@yahoo.com.

Here is our Bible Verse for the week: Psalm 55:22 ?Cast your burden on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be moved.? Here is our Question of the day: When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? Oddly in my middle school year book that was the question and I apparently said ?psychiatrist? - I have no memory of ever wanting to do that lol. I do remember wanting to be a marine biologist for a long time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

Re: Adoption Prayer Group : )

• Options
    Thanks for the continued prayers! I've had two dreams since I was 9 years old. 1. To be a journalist. (I did that one!). 2. To be a mom and live in a blue house. (I did not do either of those yet). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagedavidandheather:
    Thanks for the continued prayers! I've had two dreams since I was 9 years old. 1. To be a journalist. (I did that one!). 2. To be a mom and live in a blue house. (I did not do either of those yet). 

Never give up you your dreams, God hears you. 

TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageStrawberryglobug:

imagedavidandheather:

Never give up you your dreams, God hears you. 

Agreed.  You will be a mom someday (( Hugs ))  We will keep you in our prayers davidandheather, you are a very strong woman to be taking care of your mom like this. 

• Options

I am in desperate need of some prayers! After trying unsuccessfully for four years and dealing with multiple fertility issues, my husband and I decided that adoption was the path for us and we began the process. Four days before this last Christmas, we found out we were chosen by a birth mother who was due soon- the best Christmas present ever!
    Unfortunately, within the past few weeks, the birth father has emerged and is
    challenging the adoption, so it has now become a legal battle. Morally, he does not deserve to be a father; however, legally he still has his rights. We visit, who in our hearts we believe is our daughter, every weekend in the foster mom's home (who is wonderful). There are so many "what-if's", we have no idea how this is going to turn out. Please keep me in your prayers that we are able to bring our daughter home soon. Thanks!

• Options
    imageLPL81207:

I am in desperate need of some prayers! After trying unsuccessfully for four years and dealing with multiple fertility issues, my husband and I decided that adoption was the path for us and we began the process. Four days before this last Christmas, we found out we were chosen by a birth mother who was due soon- the best Christmas present ever!
    Unfortunately, within the past few weeks, the birth father has emerged and is
    challenging the adoption, so it has now become a legal battle. Morally, he does not deserve to be a father; however, legally he still has his rights. We visit, who in our hearts we believe is our daughter, every weekend in the foster mom's home (who is wonderful). There are so many "what-if's", we have no idea how this is going to turn out. Please keep me in your prayers that we are able to bring our daughter home soon. Thanks!

That is such a difficult thing to be going through, we will absolutely pray for you and that sweet baby girl. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"