Pre-School and Daycare

Cute lunch check-in

Oops, posted this in Parenting too!

FYI, I saw at Target containers very similar to the purple plastic one below. They have snap-on lids with a few different patterns and were with the seasonal dishes. Everything was under $5 and they also had matching water bottles. I resisted since I have so many similar items (a rare moment of restraint!). Last I checked, the container seen below is still available at Old Navy. It's the Sistema brand.

Kickball! I love this one! There is a lot going on, but DD ate almost all of it. "Ninjabread man" cookie cutter PBJ, Snapea crisps, strawberry, Babybel cheese, checkered apple, blueberries, clementine and a little container of chocolate chips.

This USA cookie cutter is great for a day when visitors arrive! Cheese topper for a PB/honey sandwich surrounded by blueberries. The bottom layer holds a hodge podge of strawberries, carrots, cucumber and a Lego container with a piece of dried mango.

This was a quick little at-home lunch. I used the CuteZCute cutter for the PBJ sandwich (a little sprinkle of pink sanding sugar in the nose area). There's also a stack of cucumbers, strawberry hearts, Snapea crisps and a silicone of blueberries.

And finally, a fun little food tool for kids. We've had this for a while but I finally took a picture of it today. DD loves to use it and it makes her feel very sophisticated. She ate 8 strawberries with it this morning! Plus 5 crepes! I bought it at my grocery store for a few dollars.

It was a short school week and we had company all week, so this is all I've got! PIP your cute lunches here! Have a great week!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cute lunch check-in

• OMG. I thought you were linking something you saw in an article.  You did these?  I feel accomplished when I remember to pack his lunch at all, let alone make it cute or creative.  You rock!
  • Lol. Yes, I make them. I swear it doesn't take as much time as you might think!
  • Loading the player...
  • Everything looks great!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"