LGBT Parenting
Options

Two Week Wait

Today was the last IUI . I did two one on my day of ovulation and today! So tomorrow starts my very first day of my tww and i'm losing my mind all ready!! so, im trying to staying positive and working and talking to you all. My partner told me yesterday that I am pregnant! and she wants me to test in 72 hours and I had to tell her you have to wait until the 7 of march and she says it's only going to confirm what I just told you. So, how do you all dealt with the two week wait?

Re: Two Week Wait

• Options

Its so hard to follow the advice but you really just have to stay calm and stay busy. Make sure you are going on as normal and don't read too much into the symptoms. Last time my partner and I were CONVINCED we were pregnant and we read into every little symptom...it made it way too rough...stay busy and try to prevent from testing until the time is right!

Good Luck and Stay Calm! 

Queer coupled and having a BABY with the love of my life! Love my life and wouldn't have it any other way!
    First IUI 1/22/2013 BFN: 2/7/2013, Second IUI 2/21/2013 BFN: 3/9/2013, Third IUI 4/23/2013 BFN: 5/8/2013, Fourth IUI 5/24/2013 BFN: 6/7/2013, Fifth IUI 6/24/2013 BFN: 7/8/2013

C began IUI's
    7/23/2013 C's first IUI BFN, 8/21/2013 C's second IUI BFN , Took a break in September and October, 11/05/2013 C's 3rd IUI (TWW...we meet again...) BFN, Took off the month to switch to an RE. 01/01/2014 C's 4th IUI...BFP!!!!!!!! Beta #1- 17, Beta #2- 34, Beta #3-140....  6W Ultra-Sound Reveals nothing in Gestation Sack... Natural M/C at 7W, 2/3/2014

03/21/2014 IUI #10...BFP!!! Beta #1- 48, Beta #2- 416, Beta #3- 1018. GROW BABY GROW!!!

1st Ultrasound 4/22/2014 Baby Squints is PERFECT! Measuring at 6w2d with a heartbeat of 129. EDD: 12/12/14.

Ultrasound at 18 weeks on 7/14/2014. Baby is healthy and growing just as she should!

Check out my blog at: http://journeytoparenthoodandmakingmilk.blogspot.com/

• Options
    Thank you for that i been scheduling different things for me to do so , thank god for my kids and my partner to keep me busy! so, I hope that everything works out i'm so ready to know if I am or not, I mean I do have two girls so I know what to expect as far as been pregnant but, heck I usually don't know until I'm 6 weeks!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel for you! I have been there (6 IUIs), and that wait was never easy for me, so I sympathize. I tended to spend my TWW frantically reading about early pregnancy symptoms, scanning my body for symptoms, and trying not to pee on sticks. I do not recommend the former, by the way.

I do think there is something magical about the possibility that IUIs involve, and I enjoyed thinking about the big, beautiful "what if." 

Wishing you luck!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

thank you I need all luck in the world!!

• Options
    Good morning all!! Today is day one of my two week wait and I tested my bbt and it was 98.6. So, i'm here trying to stay busy i'm off work and i'm going to do house work and get ready for a long work weekend 12 hours shifts here I come!! yes  I am looking at early pregnancy signs i'm wrong for that!! but, i'm going to calm myself down and just stay busy! what different things did you all do to stay busy ?
  • Options
    I am CD 16 and 1DPO. Let the 2ww begin!
    TTC since February 2013

LGBT Regular with an AE while TTC

And who am I? That's a secret I'll never tell.
    You know you love me.
    xoxo

• Options

Well Literary Jinx we are officially Cycle buddies!!!

• Options
    Just had our very first IUI today, not sure how we're going to make it through the next 2 weeks without going crazy!
  • Options
    I do agree with that !!
  • Options

Ok everybody !! Here is my update on my TWW ! I am crazy about pregnancy test now and wondering when can I ? or should I do today? i'm driving myself bonkers!!

So, I keep telling my self its two early jory calm down!! but, i'm all over google, the bump, and lord help the count down to pregnancy where there are more women like me on there who start testing for pregnancy on day 3dpo!! Ugh!! But, I will get through this and I truly do hope there is big BFP! at the end of my rainbow soon!Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"