Cleveland Babies

OB/GYN Green/Uniontown Area??

I need some good suggestions for a new OB/GYN. I am newly pregnant and recently moved to the area. I dont want to ask my friends yet as we are being very selective as to who we tell! I would prefer a female if possible.

Re: OB/GYN Green/Uniontown Area??

• I went to the Reserve on Turkeyfoot Lake Rd. Dr. Lewis is a good female Dr. There. Most of the doctors there are pretty good, though.
  • I really liked the mw who was present for part of my labor. I'm pretty sure she was out of Paragon's Green office. I was usually seen in Kent, but she was who was on call when I went into labor. I'm not familiar with any of the OBs from that office, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • You have most likely found someone, but I went to Women's Health Group. Their main office is in Tallmadge, but I went to their branch office in Green. They are wonderful

• Depending on where you plan to deliver,  I LOVE Dr. Domingo's office in Canton. If you really want a female, Dr. Kiko just opened her own practice in Canton as well, she took care of me with #2 after 3 rounds of preterm labor and then all my care after #2 with issues that arose. She is fab as well.
    TTC #3 with PCOS. Long cycles, ovulate about 4-5 times a year Married 6/9/07 DS 7/15/08 Met RE 12/08 DD 6/2/10
  • I am probably too late here, but I love paragon on boettler rd.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"