Pre-School and Daycare

Kids with XW feet

DS wears an 11XW. Does anyone have suggestions on shoes that aren't basic white or black? I like some of the New Balance, but I would like to look at some more just to see what is out there. TIA
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Kids with XW feet

• My son has xw feet and we get his shoes at Stride Rite.  They're the only ones that are wide enough for him.  They have one pair that is navy blue and has a yellowish color stripe. 
    3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Geox and Tsukihoshi run wide and come in wide sizes.  They are pricey, but DS1 has worn a few pairs for over a year which is amazing in my book.  We get them at a nicer shoe store as opposed to a famous footwear or chain like that.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks all! Both my boys have wide feet, and I ended up finding some great ones. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I have to buy 12 XW for my daughter because she wears braces on her feet. I bought her the Sketcher shoes that light-up.  They run wide.  Another good brand is DC Shoes.  You can buy them on Zappos.  They naturally run really wide.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We go to Stride Rite (DS has XW feet too);  his last sneakers were blue and green and he has a pair of nice brown shoe boots too.  I like their selection
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"