Canada Babies

What's your Due date?

Lets get a list going of Due Dates, boy or girl or team green and where your from!

me:

Gordcrys - Due July 28, 2013, team Green for now, from Victoria BC

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What's your Due date?

• July 24ish, 2013, currently team green, but looking to find out. Northern Ontario.
  • Jan 30th 2013, Boy, Maple Ridge BC
  • Loading the player...
  • October 12, 2013, and team green for the time being but we'll want to find out. From Calgary, AB
  • July 31st 2013, and we're going to find out... though not until my A/S at the end of March!

From Ottawa, Ontario.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due May 31st, 2013. It's a girl!

Ottawa, On 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • In order of babies due dates!   

Kehew18 ? Due Jan 30th 2013, team blue - Boy, from Maple Ridge BC

Maycri - Due May 31st, 2013. Team Pink, It's a girl! From Ottawa, On

Fabk - Due July 24, 2013, team Green for now, from Northern Ontario.

Gordcrys - Due July 28, 2013, team Green for now, from Victoria BC

alexandra1818 ? Due July 31st 2013, going to find out at A/S at the end of March! From Ottawa, Ontario.

Losersaidwhat ? Due October 12, 2013, team green for now, from Calgary, AB

Kehew18 is baby Boy here yet??

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hehe, probably why she is not responding!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies! Just found this board. I'm due April 23rd, team blue, and from St Catharines, ON.
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Update! Team Blue!!!

• We just found out we're pregnant! Estimated due date- 03Nov2013. Team green we want to be surprised. From northern Alberta
  • Octobre 31,team green. Newfoundland
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • October 22nd 2013, team green for now, Vancouver, BC
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Due date is December 3, 2013. First pregnancy and very excited! We'll definitely be finding out the sex as soon as we're able.

I'm in Calgary, AB. Anyone else from Calgary?

• I'm due November 11, team green for now, from Montreal QC!
  • Recently found out we are pregnant! Due-13Dec2013

We are definitely going to find out the sex so we can plan!  

• Just found out yesterday! Due date will probably be around December 31st, if I did my calculations right. :)
  • We are due on January 10th!!
  • Update: My due date was changed to October 6! A/S is tomorrow morning too so we'll know if we're blue or pink. :D

imageAkaToto:

Due date is December 3, 2013. First pregnancy and very excited! We'll definitely be finding out the sex as soon as we're able.

I'm in Calgary, AB. Anyone else from Calgary?

I'm in Calgary! 

• Oct 5th!Team green until Thursday!! Gta Ontario
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • aembaemb member
    Hello fellow Canadians! FTM here! Due November 1st from outside Winnipeg MB but spent first 25 years north of Toronto. Only 15 weeks so we will be finding out in the next month or so.... Any other Manitoba mommies know if the rumours here that technicians won't tell you baby's sex at your 20ish week apt? If so ill have to go to a private clinic like UC Baby...
  • imageaemb:
    Hello fellow Canadians! FTM here! Due November 1st from outside Winnipeg MB but spent first 25 years north of Toronto. Only 15 weeks so we will be finding out in the next month or so.... Any other Manitoba mommies know if the rumours here that technicians won't tell you baby's sex at your 20ish week apt? If so ill have to go to a private clinic like UC Baby...

I'm no help as far as MB goes but I've heard that many places in BC won't tell you. Sad AB it seems to depend on the tech but I've never NOT been told if I wanted to know... my a/s is in 10 hours (!!!) so with my luck it will be the ONE time the tech will refuse to tell me.

• Due date is Oct 19, hoping to find out the sex of the baby on thursday at our a/s ultrasound! I live in Edmonton.
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagelosersaidwhat:

imageaemb:

I'm no help as far as MB goes but I've heard that many places in BC won't tell you. Sad AB it seems to depend on the tech but I've never NOT been told if I wanted to know... my a/s is in 10 hours (!!!) so with my luck it will be the ONE time the tech will refuse to tell me.

I'm from just outside of Toronto and they refused to tell me with DS. I went to a private clinic and they told me. I was so mad, but they usually have "cheap" days for gender determination scans

Oh and I'm due Oct. 14,, 2013 and live in Whitby ON!
  • Hey guys. :) I'm in Alberta, Canada, and we're team pink!
    Due date is November 8th, 2013.
  • Jan 25th team blue! Toronto
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"