Adoption

Starting things today!

Well our journey "starts" today.  We are headed down to a required international adoption course taking place tomorrow so it's a weekend away for us!  But so excited to go to this course and hopefully get some questions answered and have a little bit more of a clue as to what direction we can look at going!

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

Re: Starting things today!

• Yay!! Congrats! We had our meeting this past week and I think we are turning in our application this weekend to make it official. I loved going to ours, it helped put faces to names we had been corresponding with and we also got our questions answered. Good luck and have fun! =)
  • Congratulations on this big step!

Mother of two wonderful boys! Blessed through adoption.

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats and good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • That is very exciting! Good luck!

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• Congrats! So exciting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations! It's an exciting and scary road, but will be worth it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    After 2 years of IF workups/treatments and 2 IUIs, we have closed the door on fertility treatments.
    We are very excited to be pursuing international adoption from China!
    6000 miles and a day
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"