Indiana Babies

Friday Poll

Just when I think this board is going to get hoppin' it gets boring again :) I know there are a lot of folks out there visiting the board, so please feel free to contribute if you are so inclined :) How about a Friday poll, NBR?

1. If you are married, what is one thing you would change about your wedding if you were going to do it all over again? If you're not married, what is one detail you would absolutely have to have if you were to get married?

2. Choose one: Bert or Ernie?

3. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?

4. If at a restaurant, what beverage do you most frequently order for lunch? Dinner?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Friday Poll

• imagemarleysmom:

Just when I think this board is going to get hoppin' it gets boring again :) I know there are a lot of folks out there visiting the board, so please feel free to contribute if you are so inclined :) How about a Friday poll, NBR?

1. If you are married, what is one thing you would change about your wedding if you were going to do it all over again? If you're not married, what is one detail you would absolutely have to have if you were to get married?

Get married on a cruise!

Bert, we have the same temperment : )

No pets.  DH is too allergic for furry animals...well, unless he wants to start up shots again.  I can't think of another animal I would want as a pet.

4. If at a restaurant, what beverage do you most frequently order for lunch? Dinner?

Water with lemon, because its cheaper!  When a drink comes with it, I get Dt. Mt. Dew, Dr Pepper, and Coke in that order.

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
  • 1. If you are married, what is one thing you would change about your wedding if you were going to do it all over again?

I'd do something less formal, preferably outside. We had a very formal church wedding and it just really doesn't fit our style. I got blinded by tradition when planning our wedding!

2. Choose one: Bert or Ernie?

Ernie. Bert creeps me out.

We now have one dog, a giant lab mix named Riley. He is 13 and showing it :( We had 2 dogs until last year and I think we will always have at least one.

Lunch: Iced tea or Coke (regular, not diet!). Dinner: Wine if we're someplace nice (red or white depending on the meal), a local beer if we're someplace casual. By then end of the day I need a drink!

• Loading the player...
  • 1. If you are married, what is one thing you would change about your wedding if you were going to do it all over again? If you're not married, what is one detail you would absolutely have to have if you were to get married?

I'd probably change a few things - I liked our photographer, but I wish I'd gone with someone who did a little more "modern" photography. I also ended up having to buy a dress off the rack at the last minute (we were only engaged 4 months) and while I liked it, I wish I'd just splurged and rush ordered something I really LOVED.

Hmmm, undecided : ) 

We have one adorable kitten named Kitten : ) She spends many hours on my lap - she's in for a rude awakening when this baby comes! 

I order water 99% of the time - occasionally I give in to a craving for cherry coke or Mountain Dew but only on rare occasions. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• 1. If you are married, what is one thing you would change about your wedding if you were going to do it all over again? If you're not married, what is one detail you would absolutely have to have if you were to get married?  I think I would change a couple of things.  I loved our photographer, but I wish we had gotten more pictures of just DH and myself.  I also wish we had done some more of the "fun" pictures that you see quite a bit.  I also wish I could have done both - a honeymoon and a super nice reception.  My parents were paying for the majority of it, and I could have done more formal reception (in a reception hall with alcohol and dancing) or they would give us some money for a honeymoon. We chose the honeymoon money. But I wish we could have done both!

2. Choose one: Bert or Ernie? Undecided!

3. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?  5 year old lab mix; 4 1/2 year old American Bulldog; 2 year old catt (believes she has some maine *** in her); and a 12 year old cat

4. If at a restaurant, what beverage do you most frequently order for lunch? Dinner?  Usually diet coke

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• imagemarleysmom:
    NBR?1. If you are married, what is one thing you would change about your wedding if you were going to do it all over again? If you're not married, what is one detail you would absolutely have to have if you were to get married?
    I loved everything about my wedding except my inlaws. They are divorced and my MIL refused any pictures with my FIL, and refused to let him sit in the front row by him. So he sat on my side with my family. They have been divorced 17 years, grow up already! So I would tell my MIL to quit creating drama or stay home.

2. Choose one:nbsp;Bert or Ernie?
    Never watched, so unsure...

A goat named Odie, two dogs Milsap and Annie, a cow I refused to let my DH sell named Brown cow, and for my DD's birthday we are getting her ducks!

Lemonade or Dr. Pepper.
  • Great idea marleysmom!

1.  The one thing I would change would be our reception venue.  It was in a historic house - and while beautiful, I felt like it was kind of jumbled since everyone was in different rooms.  I would have picked a place with one large room.

2.  Ernie!

3.  We have two female miniature schnauzers, Fenway and Zoe.  They're both about 4 years old.  They were our test-run for children.  :-)

4.  I usually just order water.  If I'm feeling really crazy, I'll get a Diet Coke. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 1. If you are married, what is one thing you would change about your wedding if you were going to do it all over again? If you're not married, what is one detail you would absolutely have to have if you were to get married?

it would be a small wedding. I think I had close to a thousand people at my wedding and did not know half of them...good thing we did not run out of food 

2. Choose one: Bert or Ernie? Undecided 

3. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? A 5 years old shih tzu named Ella

4. If at a restaurant, what beverage do you most frequently order for lunch? Dinner? Water with lemon 

• imagethebaptist:

it would be a small wedding. I think I had close to a thousand people at my wedding and did not know half of them...good thing we did not run out of food 

3. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? A 5 years old shih tzu named Ella

4. If at a restaurant, what beverage do you most frequently order for lunch? Dinner? Water with lemon 

A thousand people??  Oh my!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• imageathlete010688:
    imagethebaptist:

A thousand people??  Oh my!

Wow, I don't even know if I know a thousand people. Like know them well enough to invite to my wedding.

We got married in the afternoon.  In order to have the wedding we wanted and keep it affordable at the venue we used, we got married right around noon.  It was beautiful and everything, but my wife wanted the reception to be more of a party atmosphere, and most everyone bailed after the cake.   To be honest, a lot of that had to do with the guest list too, lots of older family, not a lot of friends.  But, had we had it later that day, we would have had the potential to get rained on, while our noon wedding was bright and sunny, so it all worked out I guess.

I guess Ernie.  I'm more of a Cookie Monster man myself.

3 cats, all from before we met, she had 1, I had the other 2.

Sprite usually, or a raspberry/strawberry lemonade.  This applies to all non-breakfast meals.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"