March 2013 Moms
Options

overwhelmed and nervous 30 days to go

Re: overwhelmed and nervous 30 days to go

• Options
    17 days left for me, I feel the same...
  • Options
    I feel the same way. I am eight days from my induction and I'm starting to panic a little.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its understandable but you will all be ok! As I always say "Adapt or die"! And trust me you will adapt.
  • Options
    I have 25 more days to go and I can't wait!  I'm looking at it like a vacation.  Can't wait to relax in my hospital bed for 2 days and have people bring me food. lol  Can you tell I have a wild 2 year old?
  • Options
    imageJClou83:
    I have 25 more days to go and I can't wait!nbsp; I'm looking at it like a vacation.nbsp; Can't wait to relax in my hospital bed for 2 days and have people bring me food. lolnbsp; Can you tell I have a wild 2 year old?

Haha, I agree. I'm more terrified about when I come home!
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Jmayamama funny I just saw your ticker.  My son is just over 2 years and his name is Jude. lol  Seriously other than the swelling it is really nice to flop down in my hospital bed with my feet up and order something off of the menu and watch something on tv other than Disney Jr.  All of these ladies who are all worried will realize that once the baby is out you pretty much forget about it within a few hours. 

I am a bit concerned about when my husband gets shipped back to Kuwait and it is just me with the wild one and the newbie.  That is going to be the hard part.

• Options
    Same here.  I'm having a c-section and I'm excited to have some peace and quiet with only one child to take care of.  I have 3 at home that the hubby will have to manage.  lol
  • Options
    Also excited about the hospital break. I've got an almost five year old and an almost two year old at home. That said, my friends with three have told me it's easier to have three outside babies than 2 outside babies and an inside baby.
    Mommy to Seth (4) and Catherine Anne (13 mo.) Excited to welcome a third child in March of 2013!
  • Options
    30 days to go as well. I'm excited, nervous, and anxious. 
    BabyFetus Ticker image Anniversary FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"