Military Families
Options

Intro - Canadian Military Wife

Hi all, 

Just thought I'd take a moment and introduce myself! DH and I were married last June and were posted 3 days later out of province (currently in NS). DH has two boys, 6 and 8, and has wanted for the past year and a half or so to TTC. I will be finished my degree this summer and so we are finally taking a more serious approach to planning to TTC (not quite at the TTC stage yet). I have had a wonderful experience as a military wife so far - the family resource center seems so supportive. Any who, just thought I'd say hi and wondered if there were any other Canadian military wives on TB.

Happy Wednesday! 

TTGP Jan Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

Workout FAIL!. .. actually about 1% of the male population CAN

So THAT's how you get into baby-making position!

imageDjhffrz4XcU3vY8JaKJ0mg2KTyzMU4IW_lg.jpg

Re: Intro - Canadian Military Wife

• Options
    Hi and welcome!  There are a few Canadian ladies who post here now and then.  Stick around.  I'm sure they'll come out to say hello.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey! I'm a Canadian military wife :). I'm mostly a lurker here since I find most questions are related to TriCare and other programs/procedures for the US military. Still poke in from time to time and look around.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi back! :) Yeah I figured there wouldn't be many of us on here, I kind of do the same thing. We actually just found out we are getting posted in the next few months so that's exciting :)

TTGP Jan Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

Workout FAIL!. .. actually about 1% of the male population CAN

So THAT's how you get into baby-making position!

imageDjhffrz4XcU3vY8JaKJ0mg2KTyzMU4IW_lg.jpg

• Options
    That is exciting! Are you headed further west or staying out east? We were out east for a bit and I LOVED it, I was kind of sad we got transferred. I like where we're posted now, but the vibe is totally different. Since there's not very many of us CA-DND wives on here feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Canadian military wife of 10 years with 3 sons born in different cities /provinces and baby 4 on the way. Have lived from east coast to west coast. Have dealt with short deployments and newborns to long deployments and newborns and giving birth to babies far far away from family ... I all of a sudden feel very old.

Love to chat with other CA DND wives.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"