Pregnant after 35

Helpful thoughts?

So I had a rough day yesterday when NP couldn't find the heartbeat at my first u/s. I know my lmp and am 100 sure that I'm 7w5d. My labs "looked wonderful", so we'll look again next week. Anybody heard anything about a tilted uterus hiding baby? She found a gestational sac, but didn't linger long or do any uncomfortable maneuvering. She said maybe my count was off?

I'm trying to give up anxiety and worry for Lent. Actually have experienced quite an unexplainable peace, but it really is a daily/hourly discipline to give it up.

Re: Helpful thoughts?

• My doc. didn't pick up hb until almost 10 weeks with my first....my DS is now 13 months old and completely healthy.
    Me - 39 DH - 39 DS - 1 Due Date - 10-20-13
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you, ladies! I will relax. I think I'll stay off the boards for awhile. I'm feeling less anxious avoiding the comparisons. I'm crazy AMA... 43.
  • imageMom1917:
    Thank you, ladies! I will relax. I think I'll stay off the boards for awhile. I'm feeling less anxious avoiding the comparisons. I'm crazy AMA... 43.

You're not alone!  I'll be delivering at 43 too and things have been fine with this pregancy.  GL!

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"