Adoption
Options

Miss you JillianMB

Was just catching up on your blog since we haven't seen you here in a while.  Glad things are well and what an awesome weekend it looks like you had!

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

Re: Miss you JillianMB

• Options
    I follow her blog too and really like it!

Started TTC July 2012. Missed m/c & d&c 9/12 11w. Natural m/c 1/13 6w. Chemical pgs 3/13 & 8/13 around 4w. Currently TTA while saving for adoption.

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” -Helen Keller
  • Options
    Hi!! I just decided to check back on this board today after a long break. Thanks so much for your kind words. We are enjoying our son so very much. I have been missing from the board after a tough January personally and just b/c I've been so sad over the whole Russia adoption ban, it is hard to see posts about it. But I am slowly starting to get on top of the sadness and hope to start posting again, at least a little! Thanks again for your kind words!

TTC September 2010 thru October 2011
    SA February 2011: Normal
    RE App. October 2011 - Recc. Clomid and IUI

Taking a break from TTC to pursue adoption

Met our 2 year old son in Russia July 2012!
    Court trip October 2012
    Home November 24 2012!

Back to RE Summer 2013. TTC journey continues: 

Dx DOR, endometriosis, low sperm count 
    Clomid + IUI#1, #2 = BFN / IUI #3 = ???

Laparoscopy scheduled December 2013

Adding a Burden
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"