Indiana Babies

Southern Indiana Babies???

From the Orange Co. area.... wondering if there are any recommendations for an expecting momma down this way?
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Southern Indiana Babies???

• My family lives in Orange County, and I lived there through high school and college (well on weekends&breaks). what kind of recommendations are you looking for? I am jealous that risky dink Paoli has a LLL meeting, and I don't!
    photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well, I wanted to deliver in Bedford even thought Paoli is between work and home.  I've had some bad experiences with Paoli, but have had to agree to it anyway cuz everybody outside of Paoli delivers in Paoli or Bloomington.... Bloomington being too far away for my taste. sigh.... any recommended Paoli OBs?

-poe dunk woes

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I totally understand not wanting to go to the Paoli hospital!  Is driving to Jasper too far? Sorry, I don't know any OBs.  I live an hour and a half away these days.
    photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • from home it is closer to Bloomington... from work it would be closer to Jasper, but not by more than 20 min.  Having to stick with Paoli I'm afraid...   : (
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • If you do decide to go with Bloomington, we have some great options here! Love love love Southern Indians Physicians for Women. We primarily see the midwife McDaniels. She is great. I have seen the other docs as well at various appts and have nothing negative to say. Also, Bloomington hospital is fantastic. I delivered my first at a well known hospital in Indianapolis and my experience delivering at Bloomington hospital was far better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageamkester:
    If you do decide to go with Bloomington, we have some great options here! Love love love Southern Indians Physicians for Women. We primarily see the midwife McDaniels. She is great. I have seen the other docs as well at various appts and have nothing negative to say. Also, Bloomington hospital is fantastic. I delivered my first at a well known hospital in Indianapolis and my experience delivering at Bloomington hospital was far better.

I'm totally late chiming in, but I second this! Southern Indiana Physicians for Women is by far the best practice in Bloomington. I see the 4 OB rotation and everyone is AMAZING.  

• imagewdwrocksmysocks:

imageamkester:
    If you do decide to go with Bloomington, we have some great options here! Love love love Southern Indians Physicians for Women. We primarily see the midwife McDaniels. She is great. I have seen the other docs as well at various appts and have nothing negative to say. Also, Bloomington hospital is fantastic. I delivered my first at a well known hospital in Indianapolis and my experience delivering at Bloomington hospital was far better.

I'm totally late chiming in, but I second this! Southern Indiana Physicians for Women is by far the best practice in Bloomington. I see the 4 OB rotation and everyone is AMAZING.  

I don't want to risk the trip from French Lick... My husband is terrible at driving in Bloomington... I would have to drive myself... X.X 

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"