December 2013 Moms
Options

Can I join the cool kids too :)

Totaly whovian here my LO is named Rory :), and big HP fan rewatching all the movies and reading LO the books.

So question for all my whovian ladies, Who was the best companion iyo?

My favorite Jack Harkness and while I know he wasn't an offical companion he still counts in my book. <3 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can I join the cool kids too :)

• Options
    Donna.  Anyone else says otherwise is wrong.

• Options
    imageauroraloo:

technically anyone who travels in the TARDIS is considered a companion, so that includes everyone that has done that, even Jackie!

I don't know if I can pick a favorite. I loved Rose best up until midway through series 2. I hated Martha. I hated Donna, up until about 2/3 through her series, and I was absolutely sick at the way her story ended. I loved Wilf, but he doesn't REALLY count. I didn't like Amy, but I loved Rory. 

Basically, I have really high hopes for Clara. 

Hmmm, not sure if anyone who was in the TARDIS is a companion.  That would mean the family from Pompeii would all be companions.  I'm sure there are a few others I can't think of now.  Why doesn't Wilf count?  He went on adventures and traveled with The Doctor. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrs.adambabycakes:

This! And I really enjoyed Amy & Rory too.

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

imageMrs.adambabycakes:

Agreed. I liked Rose, and shed a tear or two over her. I liked Amy and Rory, but I got tired of every episode being about them. Martha was kind of boring, although some of the story lines she was a part of are really good.

But Donna ... Oh Donna. She was the best of the new series.

photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • Options
    imageKacyChicago:

imageMrs.adambabycakes:

Agreed. I liked Rose, and shed a tear or two over her. I liked Amy and Rory, but I got tired of every episode being about them. Martha was kind of boring, although some of the story lines she was a part of are really good.

But Donna ... Oh Donna. She was the best of the new series.

Agreed! I loved Donna! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Well, since he counts, Jack. : )
    image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"