Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  What's your favorite holiday? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options

1. Pretty good.

2. Highlight: Hanging out with friends to watch the IU/PU game, then hit up a wedding reception Saturday night.

Lowlight: Worked at 24hr shift yesterday.

3. Connor turns 2! We are celebrating by taking 16 family members to the Pacers-Pistons game.

4. Maybe 4th of July. Hanging out at the lake, enjoying the summer. The "big" holidays are too much drama for me!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. How are you?  I'm good.  I'm thinking it's going to be a busy 2 weeks at work.  My boss is on vacation for the next 2 weeks, so it's only me in regards to HR at the distribution center.

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight - DH and I both had Friday off.  We slept in, made french toast, eggs, and bacon for brunch and had his parents and sister over for dinner.  Saturday, we went to the motorcycle convention downtown.

Lowlight - I didn't feel good on Friday - I slept most the afternoon.  Our eating options stunk on Saturday!  Downtown was so busy wherever we went, so we ended up eating at the Subway in the Hyatt before heading to the convention.  Then for dinner, we went to Fujiyama, and it was horrible :-(

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Butler game on Friday with my sister!!! :-)

4. What's your favorite holiday?

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  How are you? - Good!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - Highlight - we went to see my IL's new lake house.  It needs a lot of work but I think it's going to be a great place to visit once they fix it up!

Lowlight - This might be shallow, but I was really torn up over Downton Abbey on Sunday night.  :-( 

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - For Lent our church has weekly dinners / Lenten services on Wednesday nights.  I always enjoy going to those.

4.  What's your favorite holiday? - While I enjoy all the time off for the bigger holidays, I think I have to agree with marleysmom on Fourth of July.  I love summer, cookouts, parades, and most of all - fireworks!! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1.  How are you? Great!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? We had a relaxing weekend at home with nothing on the calendar - nothing really exciting, but nothing bad either!

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? My next OB appointment and getting our anatomy scan scheduled.

4.  What's your favorite holiday? I love the traditions and family time at Christmas, but I think over all I am another vote for July 4th.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"