Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Gross Prenatal Vitamins!

I take the Target brand that comes with the DHA in the same box. The DHA one takes awful to me! Anyone taking any prenatals that don't taste horrible?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gross Prenatal Vitamins!

• Options
    Yes! I take the One-A-Days that come with the fish oil pill with Omega-3. The fish oil gives me awful fish burps. I have to take my pills with a glass of milk right before bed so that I don't taste the fish and I don't get nauseas.
  • Options
    I take a gummy prenatal. They don't have iron in them but my doctor said that's ok for now. They are delicious.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married in May 2012
    TTC since August 2012
    BFP 3.2.13 EDD 11.11.13
    My Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

I just wanted some actual opinions...

• Options
    Now I take a prenatal with DHA included and they don't have a taste. When I used to take two separate pills, I took Nordic Naturals DHA because it's strawberry flavored! There is no fishy smell or taste at all. I got a giant bottle from drugstore.com or amazon.
    ******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• Options
    Oh sorry! I didn't see that.
  • Options
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imagebdipaolo86:
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

I just wanted some actual opinions...

If you take a look, the third link is the similar question asked on this board a few days ago. ;) It actually says "What prenatal vitamins are you taking?"

That link is amazing. OP should be thanking you for posting that! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married in May 2012
    TTC since August 2012
    BFP 3.2.13 EDD 11.11.13
    My Blog
  • Options
    I also do the gummy vitamins ( i get them at target) and they are awesome. I puke easily so those big vitamin pills are just not negotiable. I also read on my old OB's site that 2 flintstone vitamins can work instead of a regular prenatal. 
  • Options
    You could try the nonfish oil DHA. I take Expecta from Enfamil.
  • Options

imageTrueBlue12:
    I take a gummy prenatal. They don't have iron in them but my doctor said that's ok for now. They are delicious.

agreed. I do the same  

• Options
    I take Spring Valley PNV and also Spring Valley DHA from Walmart. They do make a PNV that combines the two, but when I first bought them they didn't have any. Next time I will get PNV with DHA.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image   image
  • Options
    imagedeziniki:
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

Lol.  Love you and this link so much.  Didn't realize that that actually gave search results. That makes it funny and useful. 

Yep...that was pretty awesome and it made me chuckle!

• Options
    I take the Vitafusion Gummies. They taste like a dessert!
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagekiki1978:
    I take the Vitafusion Gummies. They taste like a dessert!

I take these, too. They're almost too sweet first thing in the morning, but somehow I manage :P

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I take complete natal DHA, which is two pills- vitamin and dha.  It is a generic prescription.  Neither pill seems to have much of any taste.  Good luck finding one that works for you.
  • Options
    I take walgreens brand and keep the fish oil ones in the freezer, which helps the smell and taste.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PGAL and PAL welcomed. Step Mommy to I (16), A(15) and O (12), Mommy to Patricia Catherine, our baby angel.
  • Options
    I take Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix. It's a flavorless powder instead of a pill, I can't stand the taste of prenatal pills. They are so chalky! Premama is great too because it contains ginger root for nausea. It's only around $25 for a 30-day supply online. I actually got a discount code the last time I purchased it, you can use Premama123 for 15% off at checkout - www.drinkpremama.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"