May 2012 Moms
Options

Valentine's Day

What is everyone doing?

We went out last weekend, so we are keeping it low key. We are ordering in. Not sure what yet. I want to surprise H with a fun dessert. Any ideas??

Re: Valentine's Day

• Options
    We're on a tight budget so we're putting the kids to bed and eating just us two.

I'm making rattlesnake pasta an UNOs recipe and molten lava chocolate cake for dessert. I might even make rum and cokes to drink since we have rum in the house.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    My aunt is watching LO here at our house and DH and I are going to a fun sports bar/ restaurant to have dinner.  Hopefully another couple will be coming with us but they need to find a sitter. I'm still waiting to hear from them. Looking forward to it.  I just got DH a card, and a pack of jelly beans. LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I are going to stay up late and watch a movie (our normal bedtime is 9:00). We both have Friday off so we go out for lunch with LO. No extravagent gifts, just exchaning cards and enjoying the day together since we never have a day off together.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options

i think we are going out!  lol we never do - but we have a gift card to a sushi place we love (that we forgot to use last week lol) - that's typically not too busy and kid friendly... so we'll prob head there w/ LO and have a romatic dinner for three!  

BUT DH has no idea that on friday i am whisking him away to the Cape for a night for a bday/vday celebration!  complete with a big fancy dinner for just the two of us!  hehe 

• Options
    We will be driving to TX for a month while DH trains. It's about a 22 hour drive total so we'll be spending the whole weekend in the car trying to keep DD happy. I know we'll be stopping a lot more than if it was just the 2 of us so we decided our consolation prize would be to stay in pretty nice hotels on the way. Maybe even some room service if we're feeling fancy!
  • Options
    imagedayzchic9:

i think we are going out!  lol we never do - but we have a gift card to a sushi place we love (that we forgot to use last week lol) - that's typically not too busy and kid friendly... so we'll prob head there w/ LO and have a romatic dinner for three!  

BUT DH has no idea that on friday i am whisking him away to the Cape for a night for a bday/vday celebration!  complete with a big fancy dinner for just the two of us!  hehe 

That sounds awesome!!! Have fun!!! 

• Options
    chocolate cherry brownies! so good... basically just add cherry extract to the brownie mix and then make a glaze and add the cherry extract to that to with some valentine sprinkles so good and easy
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 

• Options
    We are buying steaks from the store and making a fancy dinner at home (Friday night instead of Thursday I think)... wine included of course! And probably renting Skyfall since we've been wanting to see it and never got the chance when it was in theaters.
  • Options
    So jelly of the drinking lol me and dh are going to a local restaurant and my sisters having a date with ds lol she is single and offered so why not. We don't go out a lot. Desert... No bake pies are awesome freeze them.. Made with cool whip and pudding you can deff google it I suggest cookies and cream, banana, or Reese peanut butter cup! Have fun! I got dh an iPhone his is broken and was ready for an upgrade in 2009 lol 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"