TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen ( LONG)

I have typed this many times, and deleted it.  I am not sure how much my presence will be missed and I felt this to be a little self centered.  However, here it is.  I know I have made many friends in the past few years and watched them disappear without knowing what happened.  Again, I'm not sure if this post is necessary, but in case it is, here it goes.

DH and I have been struggling with TTC for years, last year we decided to NTNP.  As I have hinted in my posts on our Wine and Cheese party thread, the longer we go without children the more we seem to want to keep it that way.  We have talked about it over and over.  Right now, that is where we are.  I am working up the courage to get to the Dr to get BC.  We decided if we change our minds later, then we will adopt.  We can not bear to bring another life into this world while there are so many unwanted children out there.

We feel our society is not in the proper condition, we do not want our children to grow up in such an awful world.  I struggle with this, but I feel the need/want we both had for a baby came from society.  "First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in the baby carriage..." that type of thing.  We are taught at a young age, grow up, get married, have a family.  Just because we don't have kids does not mean we aren't a family, and it has taken us awhile to realize we are just as much of a family as everyone else.

I have made some life long friends here, I really have.  I apologize for being MIA, life kinda got away from me for awhile.  I would still like to do the Bi-monthly updates, just so I can keep up with you guys.  I just want you to know why I won't be participating in them all the time.

So I guess this isn't so long...  I wish nothing but the best for all of you.  I hope you end up in a place that you want to be.  I wish nothing but happiness and love for everyone.

If you feel I should not continue with the Wine & Cheese party let me know.  PS- Thank you Wicked for taking it over! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen ( LONG)

• ::HUGS::  I'm glad you and YH have peace in your decision.  It's definitely hard when your future changes and you're left to figure things out.  ::Strength:: vibes coming your way on going to the doctor for BCPs.

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Siggy

Many hugs hun. You have to do what's right for your family. I wish you the best in your new chosen path.
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rawr, making the right decisions for your family is what matters most and I think we can all understand the struggles of coming to terms with what is right for "me" That being said I am glad that you and your DH have been able to make the tranistion and are happy with it.

I wish you all the best and will miss you fabulous ute pic!  At least I will get to see it at the bimonthly wine and cheese party.  It is ok with me if you want to continue hosting it.

• ((HUGS)) I don't really have the right words, but I will be thinking about you. Best of luck with everything.
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

• Siggy

Your absence certainly doesn't go unnoticed.  You are and always will be a part of this group and I hope that you continue to particpate.  I'm glad you and your DH have had open discussions about your plan and have come to a mutual decison on how to proceed.  (((HUGS)))

3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Siggy

I was lurking and saw this thread and really wanted to respond.  I just wanted to chime in that I wish you the best, no matter where life takes you.  It sounds like you're doing what's right for your family.

((hugs))

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• *lurking*

I'm not sure if you remember me but I wish you all the best with your decision.  ((hugs))

My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • Many hugs Hun. I know it wasn't an easy decision to make. I will miss you, although I myself am not too active on this board. Take care of yourself. And do keep us up to date on you. Hugs!
    I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • Rawr - I wish you all the best in future. I would love to still see you posting on here; even those this is a "TTC" board, I feel like it is so much more than that. I am glad that you and YH are able to make a decision you feel comfortable with and you are at peace with.

TTC since April 2010
    BFP #1 – March 2011, missed m/c April 2011
    BFP #2 – October 2011, m/c November 2011
    Surprise BFP #3 – December 2011, diagnosed as cornual, terminated January 2012
    BFP #4 – June 2012, m/c July 2012
    Diagnosed with bicornuate ute and MTHR gene mutation
    BFP #5 – October 2012, missed m/c November 2012
    BFP #6 – January 2013, m/c March 2013
    No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
    June 2013 - Carrier found! Could this really happen?!
    ~All AL always welcome~

• siggy

(((HUGS))) and congratulations on making a difficult decision on what is right for your family.  I wish you all the best in everything your future holds, and I hope to see you around here still. 

PGAL/PAL welcome

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • Siggy

We never had the chance to get close on here but, I want to wish you luck and offer you so many hugs. I hope this decision brings you both peace and happiness.

Me(26)DH(33)
    TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
    BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
    BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."
  • **ETA to add siggy warning.  Sorry--updated my siggy after I posted this***

((big hugs)) hon.

But you are not done with me....

because I will find you!

image GIFSoup 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• (((hugs))) I'm so glad you feel peace with your decision. 
      Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • **SIGGY**

Rawr I'm glad you are doing what makes you happy. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know you very well, Rawr, but I wish you nothing but peace and happiness as you pursue this new path with your DH.  (((HUGS)))
    PAIF/SAIF, PGAL/PAL welcome.
    TTC since March 2010 ~ Dx Unexplained IF September 2011
    2011: IUI + Clomid = CP#1
    2012: 3 more IUIs + Clomid = 3 more CPs. One on-our-own pg, also CP
    2013: BTB IUI + Lupron/Follistim/Prometrium/PIO = CP #6
    IF testing, RPL testing, Autoimmune testing = all normal
    So lost.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • I hope that coming to a decision about this is just what you need to be able to move on in life feeling content. I agree that the definition of family doesn't have to include children at all. I'm glad you will still be participating in the Wine and Cheese Party and I look forward to hearing about where life takes you and your DH going forward.

Lots of love and ((hugs)).

Sig

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Siggy

Hugs, hun.

Don't gbcfb as well though, OK? Smile 

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Siggy

Wishing you and your husband all the best in whatever path you choose.  ((hugs!))

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"