Virginia Babies
Options

VA Beach

Was just relocated to Virginia beach last month I know NO ONE I'm due in August, stay at home fianc, are there any groups for moms to be? It's ridiculously lonely cleaning ALL day haha all my family is in NJ and Ohio

Re: VA Beach

• Options
    I live in Va beach too and ive been here all my life. This is my first time being pregnant and im due in september. I stay at home too so i know how you feel. :] I dont know about any groups but im looking for some too.
  • Options
    I actually found a prenatal yoga class at bamboo yoga they have some kind of special going on right now I'm thinking of signing up for next week
    https://www.studiobambooyoga.com/

Are you super excited for your LO? :]
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How do you like bamboo's prenatal classes?
  • Options
    I am in the same boat but due in December. I haven't found a group yet. Maybe we need to start our own.
  • Options
    I live in chesapeake but close to va beach, this is my first time being pregnant I'm due June 4th. I'm also looking for a group
  • Options
    I am in Chesapeake near Va Beach as well!  I work full time, and  due in December, but I would love to be a part of a 'mommies' group!  This is my first little one Big Smile
  • Options
    I desperately want to be part of a mommy group around here! Did anyone find one or want to start one? Due in Sept, FTM
  • Options
    My first time being pregnant too. Ive lived in Hampton Roads my whole but being shy makes it hard to make friends. Now that Im expecting I really wanna join a group and try to make friends with other pregos. If anyone finds one let me know.
  • Options
    First time mom here in Virginia Beach. I'm due in January... Originally from NJ, but moved here 3 years ago and love it.  It would be great to meet up for lunch to chat.
  • Options
    I live in Elizabeth City, NC but its very close to Va. Anyone looking for a mom group should look into MOPS groups in your area. This is my 5th baby and I belonged and actually ran one in Ecity when my kids were younger and I met a lot of my friends and it was a great way to get out and get support.
  • Options

This is a fun place for babies and toddlers in VB!

www.greenbeanvb.com

www.facebook.com/greenbeanvb

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"