October 2011 Moms

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• imageamyc216:
    I need privacy in the bathroom, if I'm at work and need to 2 I will go way out of the way to little used bathrooms.
    I've never swallowed either.

I do this too Amy. We don't have any single bathrooms so I'll go out of the way or go when I don't think anyone else will be in there.

I always swallow.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagejonnygurl76:

imageCMonkey515:
    I guess my opinion is unpopular then. I have always swallowed. I just don't see the point of spitting. It's already in your mouth and you can taste it. At that point I don't feel like spitting is going to make it any less gross than it already is. One quick swallow and it's gone. It takes longer to find something to spit it out in. But then again semen doesn't really gross me out so my opinion may not count for much. 

i totally agree!  

Swallow up girls, wouldn't you be offended if he didn't want to go down on you for fear of getting your stuff in his mouth??  

Ehhh.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Team swallows.

Where's Tysons in all this discussion?

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I lol'ed at the post on the Parenting board on the whole swallowing thing. A poster said the one time her SO complained about her not swallowing she told him to let her blow her nose in his mouth and see if he liked it. A bodily fluid is a bodily fluid I guess.
  • imagemorsey2011:
    I lol'ed at the post on the Parenting board on the whole swallowing thing. A poster said the one time her SO complained about her not swallowing she told him to let her blow her nose in his mouth and see if he liked it. A bodily fluid is a bodily fluid I guess.

Oh my... yuck. Not even remotely the same thing.

• imageCMonkey515:

imagemorsey2011:
    I lol'ed at the post on the Parenting board on the whole swallowing thing. A poster said the one time her SO complained about her not swallowing she told him to let her blow her nose in his mouth and see if he liked it. A bodily fluid is a bodily fluid I guess.

Oh my... yuck. Not even remotely the same thing.

Lol.. Yeah, I agree. But I just can't do it.  

• My other FFFC is that I'm not enjoying reading the BJ comments and kind of zoned out.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageblu-eyedwife:

imageCMonkey515:
    I guess my opinion is unpopular then. I have always swallowed. I just don't see the point of spitting. It's already in your mouth and you can taste it. At that point I don't feel like spitting is going to make it any less gross than it already is. One quick swallow and it's gone. It takes longer to find something to spit it out in. But then again semen doesn't really gross me out so my opinion may not count for much. 

We are very twinsies when it comes to sex.

Another fan of the "only swallow" club.  It's so much less messy.  I'm a big fan of keeping sex as clean as possible.  And I'd much rather have it end up in my mouth for a quick swallow than in my hair, hand, face, clothes, body, etc. which would require me to shower after.

Total agree with both of these.   

image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Team swallows over here too.

I've always done it. The first time we were both caught off guard by how quickly he came and my first instinct was to swallow, since there was no garbage, towel, sink or toilet nearby.

I'm lame and don't have my own confession yet...

• Yes, swimmies in the eye is the worst! It happened once and I felt like I had conjunctivitis the rest of the day. I used to primarily swallow but my gag reflex has gone up since L was born.

My FFFC is that L and I were invited to see my friend's solo gig tomorrow at my old local pub. MH has to work. I told him that we're going but he doesn't know the friend is my ex BF.

• I was Team Swallow until I got pregnant with Gator and the smell and just the thought of semen made me start gagging. And it is still the same way to this day. Luckily, he is not spraying that shiit anywhere but into a condom....so no clean up for me anyway.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • I totally want to buy a used prom dress and go out with my girlfriends like we're going to the prom.  I think it would be so much more fun now than it was 13 years or so ago. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imageElsa1984:
    I was Team Swallow until I got pregnant with Gator and the smell and just the thought of semen made me start gagging. And it is still the same way to this day. Luckily, he is not spraying that shiit anywhere but into a condom....so no clean up for me anyway.
    You give BJs in a condom? Are you a prostitute?
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageblu-eyedwife:
    imageElsa1984:
    I was Team Swallow until I got pregnant with Gator and the smell and just the thought of semen made me start gagging. And it is still the same way to this day. Luckily, he is not spraying that shiit anywhere but into a condom....so no clean up for me anyway.

You give BJs in a condom?

Are you a prostitute?

I saw that on HBO's "hookers at the point". In my hoochie days, bj's were my thing! Now that I'm married, they repulse me. Poor DH got the vanilla version of me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You ain't nothing but a hoochie mama

Hood rat hood rat hoochie mama

imageimage

• imageblu-eyedwife:
    imageElsa1984:

You give BJs in a condom?

Are you a prostitute?

Ummm....no. He doesn't finish from the BJ, and then we do the deed. Since I am not on BC, he has to put on a condom....which means no mess.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"