Colorado Babies
Options

Saturday meetup details - Please join us!

Hey all,

So after giving Cheesecake Therapy a call, they have a tea party scheduled in their store until 1, so they'll be pretty busy until 2. Because of this, we decided to hold off on meeting up at cheesecake therapy until another day.

We've decided instead on meeting up at a Udi's cafe (udisfood.com) at either 12 or 12:30. We'll be meeting at the Udi's in Arvada (7600 Grandview Ave). I had a poll going for a bit, but now it's broken again, so reply with your option on time, as well as maybe what you look like so we can all find each other.

If all goes well and we get a lot of participation this week, maybe what we can do is have a monthly meetup somewhere central, and then other meetups in the south and north so people can start getting to know those who live in their surrounding areas!

EDIT: Poll broke, couldn't change it, so ignore it!!!. Also, the Denver location is not open on weekends (thanks Surely Funke for looking that up!), so we've decided to stick with the Arvada location.

[Poll]

Re: Saturday meetup details - Please join us!

• Options
    I was just looking at the restaurant's website, it looks like the downtown location is only open M-F. The Arvada location is open on weekends.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    you're right! that makes our choice a lot easier then. Still need to figure out the time though so I'll change the poll to do that 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm voting for noon.
  • Options

Just make it for noon and call it a day.  I don't think there is enough difference between the two to bother.

And if we are there long enough, we can stop for cheesecake afterwards :)

• Options
    imagealithebull1:

Just make it for noon and call it a day.  I don't think there is enough difference between the two to bother.

And if we are there long enough, we can stop for cheesecake afterwards :)

As per request, noon it is.

Btw, I'll be the short pregnant asian gal (pretty stereotypical I know, sorry). I'll try to get there a little before noon so people can have someone to look out for and to try and reserve some space. I don't really know the demographic of Arvada all that well, but I'm assuming a short pregnant asian woman will most likely stand out at least a little!

• Options
    I'll see you all on Saturday at noon!

I'm about 5'7 with shoulder length brown curly/wavy/messy hair. I'm just 16 weeks, so I'm at that possibly pregnant or possibly just a little chunky phase.
  • Options
    Oh I so wish I could make it but I am completely swamped with homework that I ahave to catch up on and driving about 3 hrs round trip plus visiting time will really cut into my studying time.  Ugh I will be so glad when I have no more school.  Maybe next meet up time?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagetrevinosnm:
    Oh I so wish I could make it but I am completely swamped with homework that I ahave to catch up on and driving about 3 hrs round trip plus visiting time will really cut into my studying time.  Ugh I will be so glad when I have no more school.  Maybe next meet up time?

Absolutely! We can plan one a bit further south next time so you can make it :)

• Options
    I may be able to come.  I'll have to play it by ear though.  I will see how much I get done tonight and tomorrow morning and see what I have left to work on Saturday evening and Sunday.  DH has a friend in Westminster so is even offering to drive me and drop me off so he can visit with him (plus for me since I can read/study while he's driving).  My face is in my profile picture so keep an eye for me in case I am able to make it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to go. I woke up feeling like death this morning and both girls are coughing and congested. I would hate to pass it on to a group of pregnant ladies. Promise we'll definitely have another one so I can meet you guys!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagetrevinosnm:
    I may be able to come.  I'll have to play it by ear though.  I will see how much I get done tonight and tomorrow morning and see what I have left to work on Saturday evening and Sunday.  DH has a friend in Westminster so is even offering to drive me and drop me off so he can visit with him (plus for me since I can read/study while he's driving).  My face is in my profile picture so keep an eye for me in case I am able to make it.

I hope you can make it out! I'll definitely keep an eye out for ya :) 

• Options

imageSurely Funke:
    Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to go. I woke up feeling like death this morning and both girls are coughing and congested. I would hate to pass it on to a group of pregnant ladies. Promise we'll definitely have another one so I can meet you guys!

Oh no! I hope you all feel better soon! We'll definitely do this again so you can come out :) 

• Options
    I heard from a friend that today is the Chocolate Affair in Old Town Arvada. I'm not really sure what that means, and their website is not very helpful, but it might make the area extra busy. Udi's has its own little parking lot, so hopefully that won't be impacted, but this is a heads up just in case.
  • Options
    I would love to join one weekend but have horrible morning sickness. Maybe in a few weeks I will be up to it! Hope you keep doing meet ups!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"