June 2012 Moms
Options

New carseats!

We finally got the convertable one as DS was sweating too much in the bucket seat.

We went with the MaxiCosi and LOVE it! It is very plush so DS is comfy and the type of material it's made out of keeps him from getting hot and sweaty. It reclines to mimic a bucket seat which is cool. It also has a cup holder. We got it at buybuybaby and the staff was so helpful and even helped install it in.

It's not the cheapest model but well worth the money! We ended up buying 2.

Re: New carseats!

• Options
    We got the same one and love it
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • Options
    We're about to buy our convertible. Elliot is so small he can probably last in the b-Safe for a few more months. But we're going to use our tax return and splurge on the Clek Foonf. =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am just about to buy this seat!  Did you get the one with tiny fit or the new one?  (I am assuming you got the Pria 70?)  I am trying to decided between the two.
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Options

imageGracieBlue:
    I am just about to buy this seat!  Did you get the one with tiny fit or the new one?  (I am assuming you got the Pria 70?)  I am trying to decided between the two.

This is the one we got:

https://www.maxi-cosi.com/us-en/products/car-seats/convertible/pria-70-with-tiny-fit.aspx

So ya the Pria 70 with tiny fit.  DS is still a peanut...only 16lbs5oz so he fits in the tiny fit.  It's supposed to fit up to 22lbs so we'll see! I love that it fits really nicely in our cars too.  We have a Honda Civic and a Mazda Protege so space was a big issue for us.

• Options
    I have to look into this one. I'm so dreading the purchase of these. Trying to find one small enough to fit in my car, safe enough, grows well with baby, and the price.  I need at least 2. I drop off baby and dad picks here up. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We bought the Eddie Bauer XRS 65 from Target and this is another one of those "smaller/more narrow" car seats that fits in smaller spaces. It's a great seat!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"