November 2012 Moms
Options

I found out...

2»

Re: I found out...

• Options
    Congratulations! Keep us updated! I loved being pregnant so we'll live through you! :) 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Just out of pure curiosity- How did you find out that you are PG if you haven't had your period yet? Are you feeling symptoms, or were you just nervous since your period hadn't shown up yet? 

Glad to hear your mom made you feel better Smile Moms are great, aren't they? 

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aw congrats! Good luck :) youve got this. 3 of my younger sisters are about year apart each and they were sooooo close growing up. And still are

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Congratulations to you.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was feeling super sick just like when I had E so I had my coworker draw blood and do a pregnancy test.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagevnstacie:

Congratulations!!

Ill be honest, I ugly cried when I found out I was pg with our second. Then I was excited :). You will be fine! It's so much fun to see toddler interact with baby! 

Yes 

Lurking from December. I was so scared when we found out about LO2. I absolutely freaking LOVE it now! Don't listen to other people's horror stories or ridiculous comments. My girls are the loves of my life and it has been WAY easier than I ever thought! My labor was so much easier, my recovery was a freaking breeze, LO2 sleeps 8 hours already, LO1 hasn't been jealous at all..... I keep waiting for this 2u2 thing to bad, but it's wonderful! Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I saw this on mobile over the weekend.  I meant to say congrats!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"