Ohio Babies

Hi!!!

Well here's a little about my self. Ingot married 4/23/2011! I just found out I was pregnant and I'm due 9/19 9 days before my birthday! I was wondering does anyone use the board? I check from time to time but I never see anyone post. I'm just really excite and I can't talk about it with everyone yet and wondered if anyone had any tips or fav hospitals!

Re: Hi!!!

• Hello! This board is quite slow, but I'm hoping it picks up! Congratulations! I've been married since 2006 and am currently pregnant with baby #3 due 7/27! Do you already have an OB that you are seeing? Most of them, as far as I know, deliver at their own specific hospitals. My first 2 were delivered at Toledo Hospital, the only hospital my Dr. works out of, and this one will be as well. I like it well enough. I have never had any problems with the doctors or nurses there. 

I've heard good things about St. Lukes and Flower hospital, but I have never been there for first hand experience.

Good luck to you and I H&H 9 months!

TTC #1 Since January 2007. After 2 1/2 years of infertility, we welcomed our Alexa Marie on November 26, 2009!! TTC #2 since November 2010. Cycle #2- clomid 100 mg. BFP!!! TTC #3 since November 2012. Surprise!! No meds, BFP on 11/17! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you! I didn't have insurance until recently so no I don't have a normal ob! I guess I just need to start looking around I just don't know where to start you know! Well congrats on your soon to be new edition and I hope everything goes smoothly for the both of us!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd ask around to family and friends and see who they like, and double check to make sure they accept your new insurance. Or you could just start with your insurance company, see who's in network and go from there. Most of the time you can find reviews of the doctors online. Good luck finding a doc!
    TTC #1 Since January 2007. After 2 1/2 years of infertility, we welcomed our Alexa Marie on November 26, 2009!! TTC #2 since November 2010. Cycle #2- clomid 100 mg. BFP!!! TTC #3 since November 2012. Surprise!! No meds, BFP on 11/17! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I delivered at Flower and had a wonderful experience. Congrats!

Baby BOY is due May 23, 2014!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Hey congrats on your pregnancy! =) I didnt have insurance either until I got medicaid then later they gave me something else. But my ob was in maumee (Dr. Chris Kanios) she was amazing and was easy to get a hold of. She only delivered at Toledo hospital which was wonderful, I had an awesome experience there. They were extremely nice and helpful. I hope this helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRisa XC:
    Hey congrats on your pregnancy! = I didnt have insurance either until I got medicaid then later they gave me something else. But my ob was in maumee Dr. Chris Kanios she was amazing and was easy to get a hold of. She only delivered at Toledo hospital which was wonderful, I had an awesome experience there. They were extremely nice and helpful. I hope this helps!

Thanks so much ill have to check into it!
  • Im being induced tomorrow at St Lukes.. My suggestion, take the hospital tours! Thats how I picked the right place for me.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • HI there, 

I've been married for 4 1/2 years and pregnant with my first baby due in mid-July. Very excited. I'm new to this and did a lot of research online to get information where to go. I can use some recommendations and tips in the Toledo area. 

• Hi, I also live in the area.  I am due 10/1/13.  My OB only delivers at Toledo Hospital as well.  This is my first, so I really have no tips yet :-) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"