February 2013 Moms
Options

Surprise! I've progressed

With my first pregnancy I was 2 weeks late and needed to be induced and every appointment leading up to it my cervix showed no progress. So this time I'm expecting no progress again, but at my appt today I was 1cm dilated and 70 effaced. Last time, when I was induced I was 1cm 80 effaced. So although I know I can stay like this for a few weeks, at least I'm a little more hopeful that I'll go into spontaneous labor this time.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Surprise! I've progressed

• Options
    Yay for progress!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That is exciting! Good luck!

I was checked today at my 38 week appt. and I am between a 3-4. I don't know how effaced I was, my doc didn't mention it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That's great!! May I ask you a question? With your first induction, did you need a c section? I fear I'm headed for an induction and I've basically been at '0' for the last two weeks? 

Just looking for hope that starting an induction with very little progress won't necessarily end in a C. Thanks! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Options
    That was how I was with my first, no progress until I actually went into labor (10 days after my due date). with number two I made my own progress, but still ended up getting induced two days after my due date, she was a super easy delivery. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"