Colorado Babies

Any Parker moms?

Hello!

I'm 26 yrs old, 5 wks along with my first pregnancy. We're very excited but I don't have any female friends here in Colorado. We moved from Illinois a year a a half ago, so I have no local support. Looking for some other moms to meet up with, daycare in the parker area, mommy classes etc

Re: Any Parker moms?

• My story sounds similar to yours but moved from Ohio a year and a half ago.  Unfortunately, I live west in Golden so quite a distance from Parker.
  • How do you like golden? How long have you been in Colorado?
  • Loading the player...
  • I love it!  I have been here about a year and a half.
  • Hi! I'm 27 and we're also expecting our first. I'm 15 weeks and live in centennial about 5/10 minutes away from southlands I've lived here my whole life : Love to get together!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi!  I live just South of Parker; we are probably within 10 miles of each other.  This is my first pregnancy too.  DH and I are also from the Midwest; we've lived in CO for just 5 years. 

If you'd like to get together some time just let me know; there is a smoothie place in Parker that I have been dying to try out.  I don't know if it makes any difference to you but I am quite a bit older.  Smile  I only mention it because it weirds some people out.

There are a couple of Parker Moms groups on meetup.com for you to consider joining once you've had the baby.  They require Parker residency so I'm not eligible.

Lilypie - (4vrz)

• Hi! I am also 26 and I'm almost 7 weeks! I live in highlands ranch and work near Parker. I too am looking to meet some people that are also pregnant and wanting to spend time with someone who can relate to all the excitement of pregnancy. I think I might be driving DH insane with all my baby talk we are waiting til after 1st trimester to tell anyone! I'd love to get
    Together sometime!
  • It doesn't look like Coloradomomma2013 has been on in a while but I'm free this weekend if anyone else in the South Metro area wants to get together.  I'm still interested in trying out the Inta Juice smoothie place in Parker: 17021 E Lincoln Ave, Parker, CO 80134.

What days/times are some of you available?  Is the location okay?

Lilypie - (4vrz)

• I am about 7 weeks along and 26 years old. I live in Parker and would love to get together. The Inta Juice works for me. What days/times work for everyone. Maybe we could work something out for this Saturday early afternoon maybe?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"