Cloth Diapering
Options

DS is almost 40 pounds

I fell off the CD wagon in late October.  Morning sickness was kicking in and DS suddenly grew and I was unprepared.  Instead of ordering more it was nice to just use sposies for a little bit.  Then we got busy with the holidays.  Then he showed a lot of interest in potty training so I wanted to see how that went.  It's going decent but we certainly still need them for naps and night time, even errands and I am getting so sick of buying sposies. 

DS weighs 36 pounds and I know the weight limits are only approximate.  He's always needed to size up before hitting the weight limit, he's got a bit of a wide bottom.  We would only need this size for a few months, the goal being day time trained by the time #2 comes in June but I need something that goes past 40 pounds.  And I need something totally natural because I've got immensely hard water and every time I try microfiber I end up with stink issues.

Anyone have suggestions?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: DS is almost 40 pounds

• Options
    prefolds and blueberry covers?!? Maybe buy one to try first?  If it's only for naps, it wouldn't be expensive.  A hemp prefold for ON?

• Options
    Toddler prefolds from Green Mtn. Diapers and Bummis X-Large covers. You could probably get away with just getting three covers and 12 prefolds.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

FuzziBunz large or XL stuffed with bamboo instead of the microfiber it comes with?

Or the GMD XL prefolds or workhorses and a Bummis cover.

• Options

Could you get some toddler trainers and just use extra inserts?

And, ygpm

• Options
    I've been debating trying the Kissaluvs pocket trainers at night. I'm sure DD2 is going to outgrow our OS pockets before she's night trained. I think the 3T goes to 40 lbs.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    imagesosoph:

Could you get some toddler trainers and just use extra inserts?

And, ygpm

That is a good idea.

And replied.  Smile

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My son is 3637 pounds and B4 Oversize fitteds fit him quite nicely.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"