Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Anyone have the Graco Fast Action Fold Sport Stroller?

Anyone have this 3 wheeled stroller?  How does it compare to the City Mini or B-Agile?  Does it work well for taller parents?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Anyone have the Graco Fast Action Fold Sport Stroller?

• Options

I don't think it can be compared to the City Mini or B-Agile.  Honestly, this is just another crappy wanna be.  It is 21.5 lbs, the sunshade is shorter The wheels are the regular Graco plastic wheels.  It costs $130, while the others are $280+

The City Mini is 16.8 lbs, has sealed ball bearings on the wheels with suspension, making the swivel a dream, the sunshade is better and it folds completely flat. 

The B-Agile is 16.5 lbs, has all wheel suspension, awesome sunshade and better wheels.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Okay, thanks!  If I'm going to shell out the $$ anyway, I'd rather it be a nice stroller, so I'm glad to know that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLittleApple:

I don't think it can be compared to the City Mini or B-Agile.  Honestly, this is just another crappy wanna be.  It is 21.5 lbs, the sunshade is shorter The wheels are the regular Graco plastic wheels.  It costs $130, while the others are $280+

The City Mini is 16.8 lbs, has sealed ball bearings on the wheels with suspension, making the swivel a dream, the sunshade is better and it folds completely flat. 

The B-Agile is 16.5 lbs, has all wheel suspension, awesome sunshade and better wheels.

You nailed it! Wink I just wish Graco put half the effort into strollers as they do car seats. I would never again buy a Graco stroller.
  • Options
    Tell me about it Gimmietimmes.  The car seats are great.  I wish they would work on the strollers.  They just make a lot of cheap look a likes.  
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options

I have this.

I tested it against the britax in the store and thought they were so alike that I went with the graco because cup holders are inportant to me. (I think it crappy that you have to spend that much on a stroller and than have to spend more on accesories.)

I so far only have the stroller but I plan to get the infant seat that matches.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagellsarmy:

I have this.

I tested it against the britax in the store and thought they were so alike that I went with the graco because cup holders are inportant to me. (I think it crappy that you have to spend that much on a stroller and than have to spend more on accesories.)

I so far only have the stroller but I plan to get the infant seat that matches.

I find this amusing, nobody cares about cup holders over here, I don't think I've seen a stroller with cup holders that isn't owned by someone from the military base. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • Options
    What is the deal with cup holders for the kids?  They are not necessary and I would never buy a stroller based on that factor.  I've had my City Mini for almost two years and don't have the child tray.  I keep the cups and stuff in my parent console that I spent $8 on.
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options

imageLittleApple:
    What is the deal with cup holders for the kids?  They are not necessary and I would never buy a stroller based on that factor.  I've had my City Mini for almost two years and don't have the child tray.  I keep the cups and stuff in my parent console that I spent $8 on.

For me its not the cup holder for the kids that I want, I could actually care less about that. Its the cup holder for me. I use my stroller for a lot of walking and I like to take a drink with me (cup of water) I also like to take the stroller to malls and I enjoy gettting a soda while I shop.

I guess I never realized it is something other people dont like.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"