October 2012 Moms
Options

Bottle question *Laura*

Ok Laura mentioned the other day she cleans bottles after they go through the dishwasher. Why? I just put mine through the dishwasher, nothing else. Am I poisoning DD?
DD 9/15/12

Re: Bottle question *Laura*

• Options
    If you have a good dishwasher, you're fine. Mine is older than me ::not kidding:: so I barely trust it with our dishes. No way am I putting bottles in it. LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I've never once washed bottles in the dishwasher. Boil before first use, hot soapy water to clean by hand. Kate hasn't grown a third nipple or anything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This makes me feel kinda bad. I only ever wash my bottles in the dishwasher. Oops.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagegusabbey:
    This makes me feel kinda bad. I only ever wash my bottles in the dishwasher. Oops.

This! I have Dr. Browns and they are SO easy to clean in the dishwasher if you have the special rack thingy. We did sterilize them the first time, but now it's dishwasher only. I do use method unscented environmentally friendly dish pod things so that does have 0 film and scent. I used to use Cascade and all my bottles would smell like dish soap. EW.  

DS1 : 10/2012
    Due with B/G Twins July 2015
  • Options
    I use the dishwasher too, unless I only have one or two to wash.  I do use a "green" detergent, but same goes for when I hand wash. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"