February 2013 Moms
Options

My introduction

Hello,
I have been a lurker for months. I'm due Feb. 22nd. I recently moved from the Bay Area to LA where I have no friends or family. I have been here for a month with my fianc and it's been a rough adjustment. I'm lonely, Im uncomfortable and ready to have my body back,everything is changing and tonight I'm eating a doggone deli meat sandwich. I know many ladies already do this so it's a minor act of defiance :
Hello February mamas!!!

Re: My introduction

• Options
    Welcome!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Welcome! I was put on bedrest this week so that means no more walking/shopping/visiting the outside world for conversation for me! I completely understand the isolation feeling.  I work from home on-line so I don't even get that interpersonal interaction from work either! Not that I have been allowed to keep working either....

Hope you enjoyed your deli sandwich! I miss Subway...Smile

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you so much! My eyes just got watery from being able to communicate with people who know what I'm going through!!!
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Welcome! I am all alone, too, if it makes you feel any better! :)  It sucks, but you get used to it. Sort of... lol 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! I am originally from LA and moved to the East Coast a few years ago so I know how tough that kind of transition can be. Hope you have a good rest of your pregnancy and feel free to ask anything on this board you're curious about- we are a very nice group of mommas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"