Multiples

Wwyd?

Been having Braxton hicks on and off all afternoon. I would def say I have had at least 4 or 5 in the last hour. It is not painful just tightening and some pressure in my lower abdomen. It seems like they are happening whenever I am up and walking around. Stomach just feels weird. would you call the doctor? I have an appt toreros at 6 pm,  I  am 21 weeks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wwyd?

• I would call.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I always say, "if you are worried enough to post, you should call." In the early 20s, I think I called the on-call number every week. They would give me advice and tell me to come into L&D if the issue didn't stop. It always did, but I felt so much better that I was on their radar. FWIW, one OB in my practice said call with 4 in an hour, one said 6. But, they both said to call if ANYTHING ever had me concerned. 

Hope they resolve ASAP!! 

TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Loading the player...
  • doesnt hurt to call!! if nothing else you will feel better
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • My doctor said it wasn't necessary to call if I could tell for sure that they were BH.  But definitely call if you aren't sure.. it's always better to be safe than sorry.. especially when you're really early on.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I have been having this issue for a week now, I am going in tomorrow to get checked out at my mw office. Because they are not painful when laying down I haven't gone in, but they are painful when walking and very close together, and lots of pressure. I think it has more to do with how they are positioned, but I am not sure, not having gone through a twin pg before. I really thought I wanted more of a hands off approach this time but since I found out it was twins, I feel like a ticking time bomb since I already had one preemie baby.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks..... They have subsided a bit as long as I am laying down.... Going to wait a bit longer and see how I feel
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I would also call if this happens again. At 32 weeks I was having what I thought were Braxton hicks. They subsided for a few days, and came back. They were not painful at all, and not very regular. I went to L&D to get checked, and found I was 5cm and contractions were 2 mins apart (again, they did not hurt one bit). Luckily, my doctors were able to stop labor, and my babies held out until 35w6d. Good luck :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLil Kate:
    Thanks..... They have subsided a bit as long as I am laying down.... Going to wait a bit longer and see how I feel

GL....keep us posted!
  • Called this morning and they want me to come in.... I'll post a follow up.
  • Only just saw this but I hope everything is going ok!  Hope to see an update soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"