Cloth Diapering
Options

I need some recommendations.

Favorite nighttime fitteds? 

Favorite trim diaper?

Favorite rash cream?

DD broke the lid to the container of rash cream we have and I'm not sure how long its going to last before drying out. I wanted to get something different anyways.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need some recommendations.

• Options

cream: "regular" use, coconut oil. "heavy duty" use, Live Clean Baby

• Options

I use the Grovia Magic Stick at night and my daycare has one as well.

I've also used CJ's which smells awesome.

I have a big tub of CJ's that I use on my LO's dry skin right now.  It's been working great.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKatelynEA90:

Favorite nighttime fitteds?  - Just bought an EcoPosh based on a recommendation from Alicia.  Haven't received it yet or used any other ON fitted yet since DS is just starting to wet enough to need an ON solution. 

Favorite trim diaper?  Love my Applecheeks pockets

Favorite rash cream? Earth Mama Angel Baby - smells awesome & has always cleared up LO's rash within 24 hours.

DD broke the lid to the container of rash cream we have and I'm not sure how long its going to last before drying out. I wanted to get something different anyways.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Options
    I noticed that someone had suggested Coconut oil for regular cream.  I have heard this before.  As a FTM I am just curious that it is safe for CD? 
  • Options

imageAmberrae85:
    I noticed that someone had suggested Coconut oil for regular cream.  I have heard this before.  As a FTM I am just curious that it is safe for CD? 

Yes, completely. It's an ingredient in pretty much all the major brands that are CD-safe.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"