Colorado Babies
Options

This week's GTKY

It's been a somewhat crazy week for me this week at work, so I haven't had a lot of time to think up a good GTKY, so here's what I came up with:

What is/was the weirdest pregnancy craving you've had? 

Re: This week's GTKY

• Options
    For me, it's been bananas. I've NEVER liked bananas because it always tasted funny to me. Now, I want all kinds of things bananans. Banana and peanut butter sandwiches, banana smoothies, banana chips, banana cream pie, banana pudding...you name it, if it has bananas in or even banana flavoring I want it!
  • Options
    Ranch dressing on every single thing. And I hated ranch before getting pregnant. I'm still eating it a year and a half later like it's going out of style.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would love to crave something, but I'm STILL not super hungry.
    Bananas is a good one, maybe you need the potassium?!
  • Options
    I never had any cravings with either pregnancy. Actually, both were pretty asymptomatic. The most I ever got was tired. Most boring pregnant woman ever!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageamylianne:
    I would love to crave something, but I'm STILL not super hungry. Bananas is a good one, maybe you need the potassium?!

I know for me it was amazing how quickly the "what the heck I just ate and I wanna eat something again" feeling started up once I hit 20 weeks. Prior to that, I wasn't usually hungry except around meal times. 

It wouldn't surprise me if I needed some type of mineral, but so far it seems like I'm good! I really have no idea where the banana thing came from, usually it's something someone said that sounds really really really good or something someone else was eating that now I wanna eat.I've been incredibly susceptible to that! 

• Options

imageSurely Funke:
    I never had any cravings with either pregnancy. Actually, both were pretty asymptomatic. The most I ever got was tired. Most boring pregnant woman ever!

Sometimes an asymptomatic pregnancy is good! I'm glad I didn't have any of the normal first tri symptoms. If only I could say that now...BUT, at least the major annoying ones haven't happened...yet... 

• Options
    I woke up craving artichokes. It might require a last minute rewrite of the Super Bowl menu :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"