October 2011 Moms
Options

leg pain

I have been having severe leg pain lately. It ranges from a crampy feeling to sharp pains. I am on bcp. Would you be concerned?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: leg pain

• Options
    Is it one specific area? All over?

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Mostly my calf. Sometimes in my outer thigh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would get that checked.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Being that those are points of major are arteries and veins, I would call your physician.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Ok. Both DH and my mom told me to call my doctor, but my mom tends to think the worst, then that freaks DH out, so I just blew it off.
  • Options
    imagemissyleaferg:
    Being that those are points of major are arteries and veins, I would call your physician.

This. Since some BC can cause blood clots, better to find out what it is. It maybe nothing, but I would hate for it to be a clot and have it travel to your heart or brain.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    Is your leg swollen or hot to the touch?? That's usually what we see in DVTs at work. You should still call...
  • Options

imagestardust317:
    Is your leg swollen or hot to the touch?? That's usually what we see in DVTs at work. You should still call...

It's not hot to the touch or swollen as far as I can tell. I will call in the morning. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"