May 2012 Moms

I can't wait for SPRING

I live in up state NY and I'm sick of being inside with three boys!!! It's been too cold to go out and today there's a snow day but by afternoon it's going to be sleet and freezing crud! Not good play weather, plus by the time I get everyone ready to go out to play I'm so tired and cranky it's no fun.

I can't wait for spring and being outside again!! I know chasing my 2 year old and lo will be hard but it will be worth it. I'm thinking the strollers and scootababy carrier will be my friends.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: I can't wait for SPRING

• Yup, we're feeling the same up here in Canada. My dogs are getting antsy too with the lacking number of walks. I'm just not motivated to walk outside in the -20C range.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Me too!  I am not a fan of cold weather at all!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • we were cold last week (wind chills around -13 F) this week we are in the 30/40's... so it feels like a heat wave to us... then starting thursday we are back to a high of 14...

Im ready for more consistent nice weather,  not this negative one day, next day in the fifties...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me too!!!!!! I just want to open the windows and let in some fresh air. The other day I bundled DD1 up to go play in the snow. No more than 5 minutes later she was back inside saying she needed to potty. That's a rookie mistake I won't make again! Plus, think of all the time you'll save just getting out the door without having to track down hats, mittens, boots, etc. I can't wait!!!!!
  • We had an abnormally warm day yesterday and it was such a tease. I'm ready for spring too!!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"